Time: October 13, 2013 from 11am to 4pm
Location: Gutierrez-Hubbell House located at 6029 Isleta Blvd, 3 miles south of Rio Bravo Blvd.
Street: 6029 Isleta Blvd
Website or Map: http://www.localfoodnm.org
Event Type: community, event
Organized By: Mid-Region council of Governments, Edible Santa Fe and local partners.
Latest Activity: Oct 13
This annual event is organized by the Mid-Region council of Governments, Edible Santa Fe and local partners. Sponsored by Bernalillo County Open Space, the Food Festival and Field Day is free to the public and offers a wide variety of family fun activities. Visit www.localfoodnm.org for more information and don’t miss out on all the fun including:
• Fresh grown produce from local farmers
• Food and refreshments
• Fun for kids: face painting, seed spitting, farm animal and sack races
• Lecture series on backyard farming topics
• Food tasting prepared by local chefs
• Live music and entertainment
• Much, much more!