Time: November 9, 2013 from 9am to 3pm
Location: Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
Street: 2600 Louisiana Blvd. NE
City/Town: Albuquerque, NM
Website or Map: https://maps.google.com/maps?…
Event Type: summit
Organized By: Alex Curtas
Latest Activity: Nov 9
The Freedom to Choose veteran's summit, organized by the Drug Policy Alliance, will be a one-day summit about veterans' access to medical marijuana to treat PTSD and other wounds of war. The summit will bring veterans and their families together in a supportive environment to discuss and learn about the obstacles and issues specific to military veterans who use medical marijuana to treat injuries.
This is a free event that will take place at the Sheraton Uptown Hotel in Albuquerque on November 9th. Some of the program highlights include:
· Keynote address from Congressional Representative Michelle Lujan Grisham
· Learn more about participating as an active member of the Freedom to Choose campaign.
· Ask questions about medical marijuana and get answers from professionals in the field
· Visit with staff from some of New Mexico’s state licensed non-profit producers
· Free registration, parking and breakfast provided
This event will be a productive space where veterans can meet with medical professionals and other veterans to learn the facts about New Mexico's medical marijuana program.
For more information, visit www.DontTakeAwayMyMedicine.org