Announcements (977)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WMRanch Pet of the Week: Daisy!

Hi I'm Daisy!  Please check out my quick video. I'm a 5 year old girl pup looking for my forever home. Thank you!!

Started by Watermelon Mountain Ranch

5 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Watermelon Mountain Ranch

Poetry Saved My Life Anthology - Call for Submissions

Whistling Skin anthology seeks submissions I am very excited to announce an open call for submissions for an anthology of writing that I…

Started by Zachary Kluckman

0 Feb 19, 2014

Uncle Ant has been Stolen

If you see Uncle Ant about town, please contact me at conderson1@juno.com.  He was stolen on Feb 12th from my front yard. Cheers, Mi3ke

Started by Mi3ke

6 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Mi3ke

Vote "Goodwill" for "Best Thrift Store in Albuquerque!"

Vote for Goodwill in the "Best Thrift Shop" category for Local iQ's 2014 Smart List! Vote here

Started by Goodwill New Mexico

0 Feb 14, 2014

Pet of the Week: Cody!

Hi there, I'm Cody! I'm just over a year old boy. Super sweet, playful and selective with other dogs. Please watch my video and share. Than…

Started by Watermelon Mountain Ranch

1 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Watermelon Mountain Ranch

New Charter High School in Albuquerque

Explore Academy, a public charter high school, will be enrolling for grades 9 and 10 to start in August! Our Mission: Explore Academy will…

Started by Explore Academy

0 Feb 13, 2014

Don't miss out on "The Show" presented by Tir Conaill Academy of Irish Dance

If you enjoy Irish music and dance this show is for you.  Put on by one of Albuquerque's Irish Dance schools, Tir Conaill Academy of irish…

Started by steph

0 Jan 24, 2014

Get on the Right Side of Love this coming Valentine's Day With Visit to Guild NM Premier

Press Release: The Second Cooler "The Second Cooler, a migrant justice documentary narrated by Martin Sheen, has been released. It curren…

Started by wlliam hershey

0 Jan 21, 2014

New Mexico's Only LGBT Bowling League

New bowling season starts this Sunday! Visit us on FB for more info. https://facebook.com/NMSNO. Thanks! Monica

Started by Monica

0 Jan 3, 2014

Our store was listed on KOAT's Top 13 feel good moments of 2013!

It's an honor to be on the positive end of the spectrum! Check it out! http://m.koat.com/news/13-feelgood-moments-from-2013/-/17421734/2366

Started by Angel Wellness Boutique

0 Jan 2, 2014

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Sophie's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Profile IconAndy S, Carlos Danger and Juli Curtis joined Duke City Fix
2 hours ago
Charlie Bennett posted an event

Albuquerque City Council District 6 Candidate Forum at African-American Performing Arts Center Theater

September 3, 2015 from 6pm to 8pm
9 hours ago
neal copperman commented on Shelle VanEtten de Sanchez's blog post Builders and Makers: David Rivera
11 hours ago

Members

Regular Features

© 2015   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service