General Discussion (2,391)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CAO leaves the City

Breaking news from the good man McKay: Perlman leaving Mayor's Office

Started by chantal

2 Jun 13, 2008
Reply by chantal

Farmer Brown

I was born in the South Valley and have lived here ever since. One of the things that I loved was waking up early in the morning and s…

Started by Angelo Baca

0 Jun 13, 2008

Anyone been to Taj Palace?

There is a coupon in the latest Alibi for 1/2 off a second entree at Taj Palace. I was wondering if anyone has eaten there yet and what you…

Started by CRV

17 Jun 13, 2008
Reply by Brendan

Who Wants a Makeover?

Is there someone out there who you know that wants/needs a makeover? Maybe you want one! Send me your photo along with basic contact info a…

Started by Jesstagirl

2 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by Jesstagirl

telescope man

i've seen a guy who stands out on central some weekend nites with his powerful telescope, offering views of the moon. does anyone know who…

Started by Samara

4 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by Samara

indigo girls at the zoo

does anyone have extra tickets for this?! i was planning to take my sister to it and apparently its completely sold out.

Started by sheila

1 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by Jesstagirl

Canvas in need of repair

I'm in the process of moving and one of my paintings has received a gash. Stupid mistake on my part, taking it down and not safely packing…

Started by Sarah

1 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by Khan

I need a dry cleaner that can clean high end and antique clothes. In town would be best.

Know anyone ?

Started by dolores

5 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by dolores

Tell Me About Your Neighborhood

Hi all I'm hoping you can help me with a freelance story I'm working on for Delta's in-flight magazine which is doing a big spread on Albu…

Started by Megan

12 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by Megan

Bright green drive-thru grocery

Hey what's with the drive-thru grocery store on north 4th? It seems like an adorable idea.

Started by silencio blue

1 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by Adelita

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Members

Regular Features

© 2015   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service