General Discussion (2,392)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Racing Stripe for a Car?

It's a long and sordid tale and I won't bore you with it, suffice it to say I need to find a place to get a sweet red and black racing stri…

Started by Alexis

11 May 21, 2008

Dude, where's my money...? Banking in burque

So I'm finally ready to open an account here. Not because I have any actual income, mind you; my apparently chronic unemployment continues…

Started by ridin

14 May 20, 2008
Reply by Martin

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to spruce up a tired old wood floor?

This is a rental, so I dont want anything expensive or time consuming. In the past I have used some kind of heavy duty industrial strength…

Started by dolores

7 May 19, 2008
Reply by Half Ripe

Zombie crawl 2008

The Zombie crawl at Nob Hill was so much fun last night. To all the Zombies who made the night so memorable THANK YOU!

Started by Diego

22 May 15, 2008
Reply by Mo Shmo

So I finally got broken into

Yeah, and for the bonus, it was my next door neighbor. (The one who skipped town that day.) It was Friday midday, I was out for about three…

Started by ridin

14 May 15, 2008
Reply by ridin

Our neighbors were cooking meth

My condolences to DCF'er Ridin for the recent break-in. That's not only scary, it's also just so infuriating, isn't it? But the post remin…

Started by Khan

8 May 14, 2008
Reply by imouse1

Girl in need of a latrine, no wait, a tagine

I have an itch and the only thing that can scratch it is Moroccan food. Does Albuquerque sport any Moroccan grocers or someplace I might bu…

Started by silencio blue

8 May 14, 2008
Reply by Neonnoodle

Help Shape the Future of Downtown Albuquerque

This was in the latest Downtown Action Team newsletter. Thought it might be of interest to some folks out there. SPECIAL INVITATION FOR TH…

Started by neal copperman

1 May 11, 2008

Dirty Dirty Martinis

I just saw this article from KRQE about the Martini Grille and their dirty martini dealings. What's a girl to do to get a clean martini? Wh…

Started by Jessica Meyer

37 May 8, 2008
Reply by JMG

El Mezquite Market - Help Find All 4 Locations

According to The New Mexico Buisiness Weekly, El Mezquite Market has at least 4 location in Albuquerque. However, I can only find 1 on Goog…

Started by Mr. Miłosz

11 May 8, 2008

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Members

Regular Features

© 2015   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service