General Discussion (2,431)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

telescope man

i've seen a guy who stands out on central some weekend nites with his powerful telescope, offering views of the moon. does anyone know who…

Started by Samara

4 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by Samara

indigo girls at the zoo

does anyone have extra tickets for this?! i was planning to take my sister to it and apparently its completely sold out.

Started by sheila

1 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by Jesstagirl

Canvas in need of repair

I'm in the process of moving and one of my paintings has received a gash. Stupid mistake on my part, taking it down and not safely packing…

Started by Sarah

1 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by Khan

I need a dry cleaner that can clean high end and antique clothes. In town would be best.

Know anyone ?

Started by dolores

5 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by dolores

Tell Me About Your Neighborhood

Hi all I'm hoping you can help me with a freelance story I'm working on for Delta's in-flight magazine which is doing a big spread on Albu…

Started by Megan

12 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by Megan

Bright green drive-thru grocery

Hey what's with the drive-thru grocery store on north 4th? It seems like an adorable idea.

Started by silencio blue

1 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by Adelita

Who Makes What?!

I'm working on the annual salary issue for Albuquerque The Magazine and I need your help to see how much people make in the Duke City! Take…

Started by Jesstagirl

6 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by Adelita

24-hour bus service?

What's your take on the idea of extending the hours of bus service? Many of you know about ABQ Ride's "Rapid Ride After Dark". But how abou…

Started by Angelo Baca

12 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by Chroma Studios

Railroad Fun in Belen and Los Lunas

Now that the Rail Runner is making Saturday schleps up and down the middle Rio Grande, we're planning on a weekend outing. What sort of ent…

Started by John Fleck

6 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by Phil_0

Let me tell you about my new bike.........

I have only had it a few days, but it has changed my world. You bike people out there will know what I am talking about, I guess some other…

Started by dolores

11 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by dolores

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, Sophie, once banned twice shyKitson

© 2014   Created by Duke City Fix.