General Discussion (2,511)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

After the rain falls...

I'm on my front porch, enjoying the fresh scent of rain, sipping a Belgian beer, and watching the hummingbirds swirl 'round and the world p…

Started by Barelas Babe

6 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Benny the Icepick

Commuting by Big Ruckus

I didn't know whether to post this in the Motorcycle forum, the Scooter forum or one of the environmental fora, so I'll post it here. I saw…

Started by JMG

2 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by JMG

Suggestions about attending Gallup Inter-Tribal Ceremony or Navajo Nation fair?

I've been wanting to go to the Gallup Inter-Tribal Ceremony (Aug. 6-10) and the Navajo Nation Fair (Sept. 1-7), and hope to make it to at l…

Started by Laura

3 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Laura

Water by the Numbers

In order to "preserve" the aquifer, the Water Utility Authority has been urging citizens to leave their plants unwatered for most of the we…

Started by guac_n_chips

0 Jul 10, 2008

Anyone on Second Life?

I'm hoping to find Albuquerque residents who frequent Second Life for a story for the Albuquerque Journal on crime in SL. Can anyone help?…

Started by Amanda Schoenberg

3 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Amanda Schoenberg

Future of EXPO NM

It appears the governor is serious about doing something with Expo NM and is seeking public input ... there is also an RFP being released a…

Started by Joan Fenicle

0 Jul 8, 2008

Kitesurfing in NM?

I have a friend coming to visit, and she wants to know about kitesurfing in NM. Is there any? Maybe at some of the lakes? If you know anyth…

Started by Kat

6 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by NMBeek

Sangria on Sunday?

I'm dreaming of Spain... wanting to sit outside under some shade sipping Sangria and eating tapas. Where to go?

Started by Barelas Babe

15 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by shotsie

Scumbag Tenants!

I need some advice. Sorry in advance for the long post! So, BF rented out his house to his neighbor's daughter. She asked for a 6 month le…

Started by Gemini Goddess

6 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Doogie

Windshield repair/replacement?

We have a nice two foot crack developing right across the middle of our car's windshield, so it's overdue to be replaced. Does anyone happe…

Started by Lady Noodle

5 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Lady Noodle

RSS

Connect with Us!

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider

Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Adelita, Hettie, Phil_0 and Masshole in Fringecrest

DCF Flickr Photos

items in Duke City Fix More Duke City Fix photos