General Discussion (2,430)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hey baby, nice cakes

It's not like I was fondling the massage oil at Walgreens this afternoon. Oh no, I was buying FOOT CALLOUS REMOVER of all things when some…

Started by silencio blue

7 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by cathyray

'78 Datsun MPG.... sickening

50mpg Highway/37mpg City! My husband was poking around online tonight, and wanted to show me the car he learned to drive on, a 1978 Datsun…

Started by Camian

31 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Tricross

Election results coming in... how's your candidate doing?

Are you watching the results come in? Personally, I'm a Heinrich fan, so I'm watching him trounce the other (mostly) good candidates over h…

Started by chantal

46 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by KC

Health clubs with summer memberships?

Because of my crazy commuting schedule that means living in two cities, I'm looking for a gym that offers a "summer membership" plan. I can…

Started by Barelas Babe

12 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by Robyn

How does Hi and Lois beat out Get Fuzzy?

The Journal has a poll at the bottom of its page: "Hi & Lois vs. Get Fuzzy -- which do you prefer?" According to the results, Hi and L…

Started by Benny the Icepick

0 Jun 4, 2008

Anyone doing the Great Race Down the Rio Grande on Sat. the 7th?

Because if you are, my friend Nick and I will beat you in our 2-man canoe! See you out there!

Started by Matt

2 Jun 3, 2008
Reply by mombat

"I always get my elk tag application in on time"

Is CHARLES E. KNOBLAUCH for real? He's running for Metro Court Judge and according to the Albuquerque Bar website, his statement includes:…

Started by chantal

16 Jun 3, 2008
Reply by freekbuoy

Experimental Music?

Hello everyone. Does anybody know anything about the experimental music scene in this town? Is there one? Is there any good radio that play…

Started by Eric

0 Jun 3, 2008

Good mechanic for imports

After twelve years of reliable service, my Isuzu Rodeo's starter went south on me. My usual mechanic closed his doors about a year ago and…

Started by Tricross

1 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by Tricross

Weekend Get-aways to someplace cooler than burque

Other than Cloudcroft and Jemez Springs (I've done them to death) anyone have some good ideas of nearby (3-4 hours of driving time or less)…

Started by Celine

21 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by Celine

RSS

© 2014   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service