General Discussion (2,517)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone on Second Life?

I'm hoping to find Albuquerque residents who frequent Second Life for a story for the Albuquerque Journal on crime in SL. Can anyone help?…

Started by Amanda Schoenberg

3 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Amanda Schoenberg

Future of EXPO NM

It appears the governor is serious about doing something with Expo NM and is seeking public input ... there is also an RFP being released a…

Started by Joan Fenicle

0 Jul 8, 2008

Kitesurfing in NM?

I have a friend coming to visit, and she wants to know about kitesurfing in NM. Is there any? Maybe at some of the lakes? If you know anyth…

Started by Kat

6 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by NMBeek

Sangria on Sunday?

I'm dreaming of Spain... wanting to sit outside under some shade sipping Sangria and eating tapas. Where to go?

Started by Barelas Babe

15 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by shotsie

Scumbag Tenants!

I need some advice. Sorry in advance for the long post! So, BF rented out his house to his neighbor's daughter. She asked for a 6 month le…

Started by Gemini Goddess

6 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Doogie

Windshield repair/replacement?

We have a nice two foot crack developing right across the middle of our car's windshield, so it's overdue to be replaced. Does anyone happe…

Started by Lady Noodle

5 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Lady Noodle

While naked at Betty's

When I start running into DCF readers at Betty's while naked as a well-poached jay bird, this whole thing has gotten out of control. All I…

Started by chantal

0 Jul 6, 2008

I am looking for info on the De Anza / Media Arts School

Like the title says, I am looking for info on the De Anza / Media Arts School. Is this still happening? Who are the people in charge? th…

Started by david

1 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Raine K.

Double Rainbow

I was disapointed that it did not rain last night, however this rainbow was pretty sweet.

Started by mombat

7 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by usemoreglue

What can Solar really do?

As the President is now advocating for offshore drilling, I am wondering about solar power. Can someone explain in terms a novice can under…

Started by orange you glad

29 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by killbox

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, SophieAdelitaKitson

© 2014   Created by Duke City Fix.