General Discussion (2,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buy the Art off the Walls?

Hi: I'm looking for restaurants that will sell you the art off their walls. Know of any?

Started by Kelly

8 May 25, 2008
Reply by Adelita

Voting for Metropolitan and District Judges?

I posted earlier but got no response to the question of how does one go about finding information on who might be a good judge and who migh…

Started by Chris

13 May 24, 2008

How do I find out who is the Top Banana, the King Rat, Head Honcho, Big Dog that Hunts...........in other words ...........

Who exactly is in charge at the main post office on Broadway. Those people know how to give you a song and dance like nobody else. They don…

Started by dolores

8 May 23, 2008
Reply by dolores

Sophie, can I have your autograph? :-)

Congrats to our very own Sophie Martin for being featured in the June edition of New Mexico magazine (page 54) , ..........................…

Started by NMBeek

7 May 23, 2008
Reply by Doogie

I need a banjo teacher

I have wanted to learn to play banjo for years. I finally broke and bought one and now I need to learn to play it. Any suggestions would be…

Started by mombat

6 May 23, 2008
Reply by mombat

Competitive Youth Soccer?

I'm hoping to get some help with getting my oldest son in a competitive soccer league, without having to sell him to the highest bidder to…

Started by Jessica

0 May 23, 2008

Where can I rent a truck and trailer or flatbed?

I need to rent a flatbed truck or a truck with a flatbed trailer in tow. I've called all the usual suspects (Uhaul, Penske, Budget, United…

Started by C.S.

4 May 22, 2008

Racing Stripe for a Car?

It's a long and sordid tale and I won't bore you with it, suffice it to say I need to find a place to get a sweet red and black racing stri…

Started by Alexis

11 May 21, 2008

Dude, where's my money...? Banking in burque

So I'm finally ready to open an account here. Not because I have any actual income, mind you; my apparently chronic unemployment continues…

Started by ridin

14 May 20, 2008
Reply by Martin

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to spruce up a tired old wood floor?

This is a rental, so I dont want anything expensive or time consuming. In the past I have used some kind of heavy duty industrial strength…

Started by dolores

7 May 19, 2008
Reply by Half Ripe

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, Sophie, once banned twice shyKitson

© 2014   Created by Duke City Fix.