General Discussion (2,393)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whoooaa.....the wind!

Being new to ABQ I'm finding it somewhat hard to get used to all of the strong winds here. Is this just a Spring time thing or does this go…

Started by SweetieDarling

11 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by SweetieDarling

Recommend a good shoe repair place

I have a pair of custom-made leather sandals that are in need of resoling. According to the guy who made them (who would do the work, but h…

Started by Jessie

12 Apr 16, 2008
Reply by Donny Ozmund

Tax question

Anybody know if the cost of goods purchased to be used for volunteer activities is tax-deductible? It looks like I'll be putting out some m…

Started by Jessie

1 Apr 15, 2008
Reply by Jessie

One Day Getaway; What to Do?

This is exactly the kind of thing you Duke Fixers are so good at. I'm looking at an overnight getaway for a friend and myself--leave this S…

Started by ridin

16 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by ridin

Lobo J.R. Giddens slam dunk!!!

Our Lobo J.R. Giddens came in 3rd at the 20th Annual State Farm College Slam Dunk Contest. I almost think his dance out shined his slam dun…

Started by Adelita

5 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by Alexis

Front yard parking lots

Now that Google's down with the Albuquerque street scene, I can share with you the madhouse parking lot that is my neighbor's front yard.…

Started by chantal

3 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by Ernie Saavedra

More landscaping help

Gardening activity is ramping up in Albuquerque, it seems. We are revamping our back yard, and have removed a large concrete patio. We need…

Started by nancy

2 Apr 8, 2008

Anyone have an opinion on Jenco Homes, Inc (custom home builders)?

Like the subject line says - anyone have an opinion, good, bad, or neutral, about Jenco Homes, Inc. a custom home builder here in Albuquerq…

Started by ZachB

0 Apr 7, 2008

Landscaping Help

Does anyone have any recommendations of places where you can order rock/gravel for home landscaping projects and have it delivered and dump…

Started by terraambient

6 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Camian

I'm planning my landscaping and don't know how to plan the drainage, help!

I'm getting ready to tackle my backyard plan but I have no idea how to address the drainage. As a city chick who never had a yard before I'…

Started by Spring Griffin

5 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by Spring Griffin

RSS

Connect with Us!

Community Forum

Conference slated for October asks, "What Does The Government Really Know?" 1 Reply

Started by Norio Hayakawa in Announcements. Last reply by Norio Hayakawa 15 hours ago.

Black Cherry Pie!!! 9 Replies

Started by Adelita in Food & Drink. Last reply by JMG on Wednesday.

Mosaic Art Workshop, Oct. 3-4

Started by JMG in Announcements on Tuesday.

Protein Shake Shack? 1 Reply

Started by Kitson Harvey in Food & Drink. Last reply by Phil_0 Aug 14.

Regular Features

Anyone can blog on the Duke City Fix, but here are the folks who blog most often:

© 2015   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service