General Discussion (2,526)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cow Therapy?

My 2-year-old daughter has been having recurring bad dreams about a cow (as a side note, it all started after she saw the big steer head mo…

Started by Snak

9 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Snak

Parking near UNM - Silver and Harvard

Let me start by saying I don't mind parking meters. I understand why they are there. But now that our lovely city has decided to make Harv…

Started by david

13 Jun 28, 2008
Reply by A3OT

Goodbye Pulse, Hello Expensive Condos?

KOB just had a report about a developer that will be taking down the Pulse building and putting up a four story building. First floor will…

Started by david

50 Jun 28, 2008
Reply by Khan

Swimming pool

I have an in-ground swimming pool in need of service. I have had difficulty finding a local pool repair/maintenance person or company that…

Started by Keith

0 Jun 28, 2008

Old people

I overheard my niece describing Duke City Fix...It's like MySpace for old people.

Started by Adelita

20 Jun 28, 2008
Reply by Kenny

Which restaurants cook with locally grown ingredients?

Do you know of a restaurant that cooks with some locally gown ingredients? (local = grown/raised in New Mexico, seasonal usage of local foo…

Started by Local Food NM

6 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Aly Sanchez

Does anyone know of a good, fair priced Dry Cleaner?

I used to live on the West Side and US Cleaners only charged $1.99 for any piece of clothing. I called a few places around town and I can't…

Started by Natalie Jo Armijo

3 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Jesstagirl

Saving Water--Green Concrete

Hi all, I just saw a CNN video about green concrete being put in throughout Chicago's alley ways. The concrete allows rain to seep into th…

Started by SteveJ

0 Jun 25, 2008

South West Burlesque Photos

A new set of photos taken at the South West Burlesque Showcase on Febuary 15th and 16th, 2008 in the Kimo Theater in Albuquerque New Mexico…

Started by Lloyd Thrap

4 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Lloyd Thrap

Where is Live Country Music in ABQ?

Okay, where's it at? What clubs are good and which bands are best? Any club worth going to in Santa Fe? And what about what once was call…

Started by Martin

0 Jun 25, 2008

RSS

Connect with Us!

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider

Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Adelita, Hettie, Phil_0 and Masshole in Fringecrest

DCF Flickr Photos

Latest Activity

Shelly Michalski posted events
6 hours ago
UNM Continuing Education posted an event

Free Info Session: Medical Administrative Assistant with Electronic Health Records at UNM Continuing Education

August 5, 2014 from 10:30am to 11:30am
6 hours ago
E Cline posted events
8 hours ago
ramon t commented on Johnny_Mango's blog post Prepare To Be Astounded: Officer Dear Shocker!
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by MarketPlace Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service