General Discussion (2,431)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So I finally got broken into

Yeah, and for the bonus, it was my next door neighbor. (The one who skipped town that day.) It was Friday midday, I was out for about three…

Started by ridin

14 May 15, 2008
Reply by ridin

Our neighbors were cooking meth

My condolences to DCF'er Ridin for the recent break-in. That's not only scary, it's also just so infuriating, isn't it? But the post remin…

Started by Khan

8 May 14, 2008
Reply by imouse1

Girl in need of a latrine, no wait, a tagine

I have an itch and the only thing that can scratch it is Moroccan food. Does Albuquerque sport any Moroccan grocers or someplace I might bu…

Started by silencio blue

8 May 14, 2008
Reply by Neonnoodle

Help Shape the Future of Downtown Albuquerque

This was in the latest Downtown Action Team newsletter. Thought it might be of interest to some folks out there. SPECIAL INVITATION FOR TH…

Started by neal copperman

1 May 11, 2008

Does anyone have info on past community needs assessments

Hi Everyone, New Mexico GLBTQ Centers is planning a community needs assessment. One of our potential funders is asking for a history of co…

Started by David

0 May 8, 2008

Dirty Dirty Martinis

I just saw this article from KRQE about the Martini Grille and their dirty martini dealings. What's a girl to do to get a clean martini? Wh…

Started by Jessica Meyer

37 May 8, 2008
Reply by JMG

El Mezquite Market - Help Find All 4 Locations

According to The New Mexico Buisiness Weekly, El Mezquite Market has at least 4 location in Albuquerque. However, I can only find 1 on Goog…

Started by Mr. Miłosz

11 May 8, 2008

NM Quality of Education Survey

When my kids were in school and I was helping out in the classroom I knew teachers who used strategies to keep track of the "anonymous" res…

Started by nmmtnmama

2 May 7, 2008
Reply by nmmtnmama

Writing Workshops/Classes

Anyone know a good creative writing program/class in ABQ? Or anyone want to start a creative writing group which could meet weekly (or not…

Started by orange you glad

2 May 7, 2008
Reply by orange you glad

IS the Duke City going up or downhill?

We moved back here about two years ago after a ten year absence and since then we've noticed more and more head shops , bars and tattoo par…

Started by guns and roses (NOT THE BAND)

115 May 6, 2008
Reply by Barelas Babe

RSS

Connect with Us!

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, Sophie, once banned twice shyKitson

© 2014   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service