General Discussion (2,404)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeing Stars

Ok, Albuquerque, I'm on the lookout for celebrity sightings. Have you seen someone chowing down on a Frontier burrito or dancing and drinki…

Started by Jesstagirl

35 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by JMG

Anyone else get Bronchitis recently?

We just got back from a few days out of town last Monday, and all of a sudden I got hit with bronchitis out of nowhere. Is anyone else havi…

Started by Me Myself & I

2 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Me Myself & I

Where is a good place to have a wedding ceremony/reception?

I want the wedding that I have dreamed of since I was a little girl. I always picture myself on the beach in with the breeze in my hair. Ye…

Started by Lauren

10 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Billah

Change is good

I recently went on a quest for a good hair dresser/stylist because I haven't been particularly happy for a while with the cuts I've had. I…

Started by Joey

13 Apr 22, 2008

Eclipse Aviation & the blogger showdown

Did you read the Journal article today about Eclipse Aviation taking court action to force Google into revealing the IP addresses of commen…

Started by chantal

2 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by tinsree

What happens to a foreclosure?

There's an abandoned house across the street from me in the north valley. Apparently it's a foreclosure. It's a relatively old house (well,…

Started by JMG

5 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Kimberly Boucher

Who is hoarding the Comcast repair folk?

A few weeks ago, my internet access started to cut in and out intermittently (always right before I was about to tear myself away from the…

Started by Stephanie

3 Apr 22, 2008

Looking for an apartment/house

A friend and I are looking to get a place together starting this summer. We're going to school at UNM and so we'd prefer stuff in the UNM o…

Started by Nora

3 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Neonnoodle

Cool Friday Night To-Do: Tea Tasting @ NM Tea Company

[First off, let me apologize--apparently Chantal started a thread about this store when it first opened, over a year ago, but site search d…

Started by ridin

3 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by vashti

Khuda Ke Liye, looking for the Lollywood hook-up

Surely there's a local film snob with 411 on how to rent or viewKhuda Ke Liye (In the Name of God), which just aired in India, making it th…

Started by chantal

3 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by chantal

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, Sophie, once banned twice shyKitson

© 2015   Created by Duke City Fix.