General Discussion (2,400)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Change is good

I recently went on a quest for a good hair dresser/stylist because I haven't been particularly happy for a while with the cuts I've had. I…

Started by Joey

13 Apr 22, 2008

Eclipse Aviation & the blogger showdown

Did you read the Journal article today about Eclipse Aviation taking court action to force Google into revealing the IP addresses of commen…

Started by chantal

2 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by tinsree

What happens to a foreclosure?

There's an abandoned house across the street from me in the north valley. Apparently it's a foreclosure. It's a relatively old house (well,…

Started by JMG

5 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Kimberly Boucher

Who is hoarding the Comcast repair folk?

A few weeks ago, my internet access started to cut in and out intermittently (always right before I was about to tear myself away from the…

Started by Stephanie

3 Apr 22, 2008

Looking for an apartment/house

A friend and I are looking to get a place together starting this summer. We're going to school at UNM and so we'd prefer stuff in the UNM o…

Started by Nora

3 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Neonnoodle

Cool Friday Night To-Do: Tea Tasting @ NM Tea Company

[First off, let me apologize--apparently Chantal started a thread about this store when it first opened, over a year ago, but site search d…

Started by ridin

3 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by vashti

Khuda Ke Liye, looking for the Lollywood hook-up

Surely there's a local film snob with 411 on how to rent or viewKhuda Ke Liye (In the Name of God), which just aired in India, making it th…

Started by chantal

3 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by chantal

Whoooaa.....the wind!

Being new to ABQ I'm finding it somewhat hard to get used to all of the strong winds here. Is this just a Spring time thing or does this go…

Started by SweetieDarling

11 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by SweetieDarling

Recommend a good shoe repair place

I have a pair of custom-made leather sandals that are in need of resoling. According to the guy who made them (who would do the work, but h…

Started by Jessie

12 Apr 16, 2008
Reply by Donny Ozmund

Tax question

Anybody know if the cost of goods purchased to be used for volunteer activities is tax-deductible? It looks like I'll be putting out some m…

Started by Jessie

1 Apr 15, 2008
Reply by Jessie

RSS

Connect with Us!

Members

Regular Features

© 2015   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service