General Discussion (2,518)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

South West Burlesque Photos

A new set of photos taken at the South West Burlesque Showcase on Febuary 15th and 16th, 2008 in the Kimo Theater in Albuquerque New Mexico…

Started by Lloyd Thrap

4 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Lloyd Thrap

Where is Live Country Music in ABQ?

Okay, where's it at? What clubs are good and which bands are best? Any club worth going to in Santa Fe? And what about what once was call…

Started by Martin

0 Jun 25, 2008

THE BEST PARK TO COME TO ALBUQUERQUE!!!

Can you picture it? A water park operated by the city that focuses on the art of water. It would be a great attraction and a great…

Started by Angelo Baca

13 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by JMG

Railrunner?

Does anyone know where to get up-to-date info on the progress of the santa fe extension of the railrunner? Is it all going as planned?

Started by Sara

2 Jun 24, 2008
Reply by Raine K.

Live Country Music in ABQ?

Okay, where's it at? What clubs are good and which bands are best? Any club worth going to in Santa Fe? And what about what once was call…

Started by Martin

0 Jun 24, 2008

Horchata recipe?

So my daughter (the Horchata fanatic) wants to make this at home. Is anyone willing to share a tried and true recipe?

Started by Barelas Babe

5 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Joe

Hungry for Change Bake Sale

Hungry for Change Bake Sale This weekend, MoveOn members will be selling cookies, cupcakes, and pies in over 700 communities around the co…

Started by Chris

6 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Chris

Buses free tomorrow (6/19) I think

On the TV news they said Rail Runner is free tomorrow but not the buses... The ABQ Ride site says Ride Free June 19 ...

Started by Donny Ozmund

0 Jun 18, 2008

A pox upon you and your house 6 AM boomcar person!

It is now 3 PM and I am dragging. I woke up shortly before 6 this morning and let our aged kitty out then I got back into bed. I was about…

Started by mombat

12 Jun 18, 2008
Reply by mombat

Are we revisiting the "Strong Mayor"?

Over the years, I've heard plenty of grumbling about the "strong mayor" form of government under which Albuquerque operates but to be hones…

Started by chantal

0 Jun 17, 2008

RSS

Connect with Us!

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, SophieAdelitaKitson

© 2014   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service