General Discussion (2,396)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cool Friday Night To-Do: Tea Tasting @ NM Tea Company

[First off, let me apologize--apparently Chantal started a thread about this store when it first opened, over a year ago, but site search d…

Started by ridin

3 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by vashti

Khuda Ke Liye, looking for the Lollywood hook-up

Surely there's a local film snob with 411 on how to rent or viewKhuda Ke Liye (In the Name of God), which just aired in India, making it th…

Started by chantal

3 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by chantal

Whoooaa.....the wind!

Being new to ABQ I'm finding it somewhat hard to get used to all of the strong winds here. Is this just a Spring time thing or does this go…

Started by SweetieDarling

11 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by SweetieDarling

Recommend a good shoe repair place

I have a pair of custom-made leather sandals that are in need of resoling. According to the guy who made them (who would do the work, but h…

Started by Jessie

12 Apr 16, 2008
Reply by Donny Ozmund

Tax question

Anybody know if the cost of goods purchased to be used for volunteer activities is tax-deductible? It looks like I'll be putting out some m…

Started by Jessie

1 Apr 15, 2008
Reply by Jessie

One Day Getaway; What to Do?

This is exactly the kind of thing you Duke Fixers are so good at. I'm looking at an overnight getaway for a friend and myself--leave this S…

Started by ridin

16 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by ridin

Lobo J.R. Giddens slam dunk!!!

Our Lobo J.R. Giddens came in 3rd at the 20th Annual State Farm College Slam Dunk Contest. I almost think his dance out shined his slam dun…

Started by Adelita

5 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by Alexis

Front yard parking lots

Now that Google's down with the Albuquerque street scene, I can share with you the madhouse parking lot that is my neighbor's front yard.…

Started by chantal

3 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by Ernie Saavedra

More landscaping help

Gardening activity is ramping up in Albuquerque, it seems. We are revamping our back yard, and have removed a large concrete patio. We need…

Started by nancy

2 Apr 8, 2008

Anyone have an opinion on Jenco Homes, Inc (custom home builders)?

Like the subject line says - anyone have an opinion, good, bad, or neutral, about Jenco Homes, Inc. a custom home builder here in Albuquerq…

Started by ZachB

0 Apr 7, 2008

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Santiago Perez posted an event
Thumbnail

Santiago's Art Factory Presents: Santiago's Flying Circus at EXPO New Mexico, Fine Arts Gallery

June 5, 2015 at 5pm to June 27, 2015 at 4pm
2 hours ago
libby lussier updated their profile
6 hours ago
Profile Iconlibby lussier, Ilene Mondschein and Monica Lopez joined Duke City Fix
6 hours ago
Duke City Fix liked Duke City Fix's blog post Giveaway: 2 tix to Hembras de Pluma
6 hours ago

Members

Regular Features

"Morning Fix" with Phil_0Sophieonce banned twice shy

ABQ Pics with Dee

Sunday - "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango
Monday - Barelas Babe
Tuesday - Johnny Mango;  "The Dinner Bell" with Butterball
Wednesday - "Builders and Makers" with Shelle VanEtten de SanchezDougR
Thursday - "At The Urban Homestead" with "Robin Day"; "ABQ Archived Photos" with SophieBrian Fejer
Friday - "What To Do in ABQ" with Adelita
Saturday - "Burque Music Scene" with Adelita

ABQ Blogs

© 2015   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service