General Discussion (2,416)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1st Annual Indigenous Comic Con

Join us this fall in Albuquerque, New Mexico at the National Hispanic Cultural Center Nov 18th - 20th for the very first Indigenous Comic C…

Started by Jazz

0 Oct 18, 2016

6th & Copper Safety Concerns

I'm not sure how many of you live and walk around the downtown area, but lately I've had issues with the intersection of 6th and Copper by…

Started by Monica

2 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Monica

Last chance for chicken

As Fair N Square closes, so does Albuquerque's last place to get WondeRoast Chicken... Anyone else gonna miss the place (or that chicken)…

Started by Stan Kravitz

3 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Stan Kravitz

What is up with dogs in stores?

In about the past six weeks, my wife and I have seen several dogs in stores. We have seen the dogs at Walgreens, Lowes, and Barnes & No…

Started by Maurreen Skowran

21 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by Keith

Albuquerque makes 'The New Yorker'!

'"Most come from the New York City area. Some from New Jersey. Once in a while, we'll get a California one, too. We get Albuquerque. And Fl…

Started by russell bell

0 Sep 17, 2016

Balloon Fiesta 2016 Oct 1 to Oct 9 Balloons allowed to land in some of Sandia Pueblo

from http://www.balloonfiesta.com/news/507/57/Balloons-Can-Land-On-Parts-of-Sandia-Pueblo Balloons Can Land On Parts of Sandia PuebloPueblo…

Started by Bluegoo

0 Sep 15, 2016

What's up with all the people offering to buy houses fast?

I've seen a few signs around town, some hand-made, posted on telephone poles, offering to buy houses fast. I've seen a pickup truck (profes…

Started by russell bell

1 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Sophie

Where do the bats come from?

I got to Hyder Park often at night. Last week I saw bats for the first time this year. I hypothesize that they were eating the bugs that th…

Started by russell bell

2 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by russell bell

Cheap beer and wine for a party?

I need to buy beer and wine to serve for a party of about 40-50 people.  Recommendations on where to buy for a good price?

Started by Keith

2 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Monica

Envisioning Inclusive Dance 2016

Wouldn't it be great if our community took advantage of this FREE Regional Convening? Regional Convening and Performance include Disabilit…

Started by Carolyn Tobias

0 Aug 15, 2016

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Regular Features

Anyone can blog on the Duke City Fix, but here are the folks who blog most often:

© 2017   Created by Duke City Fix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service