General Discussion (2,517)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Suggestions for used printer?

Looking to see if anyone can suggest a reliable Albuquerque business with a storefront that sells used or refurbished multifunction printer…

Started by PJH

2 Sep 23
Reply by PJH

Need me some funk!

What's the best funk, soul, and old school R&B band in Albuquerque?

Started by Adelita

0 Sep 23

Michael Thomas Nob Hill, Humble Coffee Company

Suddenly, there's all this fantastic coffee all over the place. My two new favorites: The cool, mellow gorgeousness of the Nob Hill Michael…

Started by Kitson Harvey

2 Sep 22
Reply by Adelita

APD using Lethal Force Again!

Last night is was reported that the 14th police shooting occurred in Albuquerque. Just two weeks after the 13th shooting. Once again I am c…

Started by K

110 Sep 22
Reply by Kitson Harvey

Rail Yards Market!!

Check out this great grassroots project! This will be great for Albuquerque. Every Sunday, starting May 4, dozens of local artists, musicia…

Started by Lava Loo

5 Sep 22
Reply by Kitson Harvey

Dermatologist?

I need to see a dermatologist and the one I called can't see me until December.  Three months seems like a long time to wait, does anyone k…

Started by Chris Evans

1 Sep 22
Reply by Kitson Harvey

Desperately Seeking Mechanic

There are several old threads on DCF regarding this subject, but not a lot of recent feedback. I'm looking for a good mechanic to do work o…

Started by Ron Da Bomb

7 Sep 22
Reply by Kitson Harvey

1971 riots at UNM

I had seen a previous discussion of this topic some time ago.  I WAS there and WAS SHOT by the National Guard.  Does anyone want to hear my…

Started by Nancy J Wall

3 Sep 4
Reply by Franz-Erik Weiss

What happened to Kokoro?

I know it's been many months, but I still can't believe that Kokoro closed. Does anyone know what happened?

Started by Art Edwards

7 Aug 26
Reply by AM

Winston Brooks Out

He's finally out, but why did it take so long and why wasn't he fired long ago?  Come on APS, let's get it right this time!

Started by Adelita

3 Aug 20
Reply by shotsie

RSS

Connect with Us!

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, SophieAdelitaKitson

© 2014   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service