BurqueBinder's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Mike, totally agree. I mean, hell, the city should build 20-foot walls along all hig…"

BurqueBinder replied Dec 20, 2012 to How do you feel about Public Art in Albuquerque? Take the survey and let us know!

10 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Izquierdo

"Sounds great! Many of the major streets in that area could use a revamp, and San Ped…"

BurqueBinder replied Oct 1, 2012 to A Revitalized San Pedro

3 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by killbox

"^ Albuquerque could build the tallest building in the world, and it wouldn't block t…"

BurqueBinder replied Sep 10, 2012 to Downtown Albuquerque

18 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Phil_0

"Yep, spot on Phil_0, and I think that's what many people from elsewhere have a hard…"

BurqueBinder replied May 2, 2012 to BREAKING (Bad) NEWS...

57 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by natoe

"^ I agree, Doogie. As far as Guiseppe goes, I also noticed the poor attitude of the…"

BurqueBinder replied May 2, 2012 to Nob Hill businesses leaving? Gambei and Giuseppe

50 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Leonard Poareo

"Correct, but I wasn't responding to Lebowski assertion that there are larger populat…"

BurqueBinder replied Mar 2, 2012 to Isaac Benton Gerrymandered Out of City Council

53 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Patrick

"I'm sorry Lebowski, but this is just plain false. Check voter registration numbers…"

BurqueBinder replied Mar 2, 2012 to Isaac Benton Gerrymandered Out of City Council

53 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Patrick

"Definitely agree - I'd like to see Benton run for mayor as well. I think he would m…"

BurqueBinder replied Feb 24, 2012 to Isaac Benton Gerrymandered Out of City Council

53 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Patrick

"I would check "The Utility Shack" on east Central near about Eubank - they sell a lo…"

BurqueBinder replied Jan 19, 2012 to New Mexico-mined turquoise jewelry?

9 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Flozilla

"You're missing my point.  See this chart of SAT scores by state:  http://www.commonw…"

BurqueBinder replied Jan 11, 2012 to Schools Get Their Grades

39 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by cc

RSS

Connect with Us!

Big Changes to the Fix!

We're making changes to the Fix! Check in with us for local news stories, events, photos, all the usual DCF stuff, on Facebook and Instagram starting September 1st. Find out more!

© 2017   Created by Duke City Fix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service