Hunter's Discussions (194)

Discussions Replied To (173) Replies Latest Activity

"Adelita, Papa Nachos is on Louisiana south of Paseo in a small strip mall."

Hunter replied Oct 14 to Crunchy vs. soft tacos

18 Oct 14
Reply by Hunter

"Pericos and Papa Nachos both make great crispy tacos using shredded beef.  I grew up…"

Hunter replied Oct 12 to Crunchy vs. soft tacos

18 Oct 14
Reply by Hunter

"For less than half of that price you can load TurboTax.  If there is really a lot of…"

Hunter replied Oct 7 to Let's just talk about CPA hourly rates now, shall we?

8 Dec 9
Reply by Sharon Niederman

"I'm not originally from here so I will give you my "not originally from here" take. …"

Hunter replied Mar 3, 2013 to New Mexico tops States in Death Spiral says Forbes

14 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Victor Gomez

"Hettie, if you are referring to HEART, that is a City ordinance.  Don't know if "Joe…"

Hunter replied Feb 26, 2013 to Pets in the ABQ

9 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by abqmom

"It would be refreshing to see 6 contested races and solid double-digit voter turnout."

Hunter replied Feb 18, 2013 to 40% or 50% (or six of one half a dozen of the other) ?

13 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Karmic Echo

"Somehow, I don't think any runoff threshold will having any meaning at the Council l…"

Hunter replied Feb 17, 2013 to 40% or 50% (or six of one half a dozen of the other) ?

13 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Karmic Echo

"Michelle,  this year Districts 1,2,3,5,7, and 9 are up.  District 2 due O'Malley mov…"

Hunter replied Feb 17, 2013 to 40% or 50% (or six of one half a dozen of the other) ?

13 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Karmic Echo

"Everything is relative.  In this case the basis of comparison is modern digital prod…"

Hunter replied Jan 31, 2013 to Could Lifting Film Subsidy Cap Bring More Jobs to ABQ?

35 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by K

"The Governor says lifting the cap on film subsidies creates budget "uncertainty".  T…"

Hunter replied Jan 31, 2013 to Could Lifting Film Subsidy Cap Bring More Jobs to ABQ?

35 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by K

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

ramon t's blog post was featured
33 minutes ago
Monica posted a discussion
56 minutes ago
ramon t posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Sophie commented on Sophie's blog post Classic PNM Billboard