Patrick Girebel's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Brendan for clarifying several of these points. Did it as well as anyone coul…"

Patrick Girebel replied Aug 27, 2009 to PNM Chefs working around the clock to cook the numbers...

14 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by vinceinburque

"PNM and fellow bloggers, As I mentioned in the beginning, these are my views as an…"

Patrick Girebel replied Aug 25, 2009 to PNM Chefs working around the clock to cook the numbers...

14 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by vinceinburque

"Actually, a group of progressive legislators is probably going to intervene. I know…"

Patrick Girebel replied Jul 19, 2009 to PNM Proposes to discontinue solar within their service territory (Green Collar Unemployment Plan)

21 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Hermes_505

"Lee - wish I could tell you different, but their document pretty much sums it up. Ki…"

Patrick Girebel replied Jul 19, 2009 to PNM Proposes to discontinue solar within their service territory (Green Collar Unemployment Plan)

21 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Hermes_505

"This is the last part of the trail (coming from the bottom) between where the fork i…"

Patrick Girebel replied Apr 27, 2009 to Anybody know what's up with La Luz Trial?

3 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Patrick Girebel

"Lee, good questions and yes, there's all sorts of stuff "in the pipeline." Check out…"

Patrick Girebel replied Apr 25, 2009 to Loans for Solar Equipment - discussion at the Roundhouse right now

30 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by El Heffe

"I haven't yet figured out the best way to "reply" in the right spot - so forgive me…"

Patrick Girebel replied Apr 15, 2009 to Loans for Solar Equipment - discussion at the Roundhouse right now

30 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by El Heffe

"July 1, we hope. Just curious, what about the "hows/why's" do you not agree with? I'…"

Patrick Girebel replied Apr 14, 2009 to Loans for Solar Equipment - discussion at the Roundhouse right now

30 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by El Heffe

"Will do. We're working now with the Counties, and hope to have something in place fo…"

Patrick Girebel replied Apr 14, 2009 to Loans for Solar Equipment - discussion at the Roundhouse right now

30 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by El Heffe

"This was an informative article, however it does have some misinformation, or at lea…"

Patrick Girebel replied Mar 30, 2009 to Loans for Solar Equipment - discussion at the Roundhouse right now

30 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by El Heffe

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Profile IconJoycelyn Campbell and New Mexico News Port joined Duke City Fix
5 hours ago
Krista commented on Sophie's blog post Who owes you money?
7 hours ago
Adelita liked Sophie's blog post Who owes you money?
8 hours ago
Adelita commented on Sophie's blog post Who owes you money?
8 hours ago

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, Sophie, once banned twice shyKitson

© 2014   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service