Sarahjmd's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"Art is so subjective. You'll never please everyone. I say more art everywhere! "

Sarahjmd replied Jan 9, 2013 to How do you feel about Public Art in Albuquerque? Take the survey and let us know!

10 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Izquierdo

"I love Lynette. Not a native, but 34 years in ABQ makes me an honorary Burqueños in…"

Sarahjmd replied Oct 1, 2012 to Lynette and the State Fair

40 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by JMG

"The outages have been happening intermittently for about three months here in my are…"

Sarahjmd replied Oct 1, 2012 to Comcast

5 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Sarahjmd

"Gil's blog is up and running. Needs to tweek a few missing pics, but looks and taste…"

Sarahjmd replied Oct 1, 2012 to Anyone know what's up with Gil Garduno?

10 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Sarahjmd

"Christy - a note about the crusher fines. We replaced ours because they get stuck in…"

Sarahjmd replied Mar 18, 2011 to Pondering Driveways

5 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Sarahjmd

"Well then, we'll be able to tell the folks who stocked up on the iodine as the ones…"

Sarahjmd replied Mar 18, 2011 to Nuclear radiation headed to Albuquerque?

10 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Lahjik

"I am so glad to have found this thread, as we are wanting to replace a long needle p…"

Sarahjmd replied Mar 8, 2011 to Any advice on choosing and buying trees?

23 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Sarahjmd

"Wow. I thought I was the only one who did that "lead is heavier" thing. I just ignor…"

Sarahjmd replied Jul 10, 2010 to Police, Bizarre Behavior, & Coal Ave-WTF

28 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Another Mike

"That was a good link. I have employed three of the techniques described and a new on…"

Sarahjmd replied Jul 10, 2010 to Anyone ever contest a red-light camera speeding ticket? (successfully?)

21 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Joe Cardillo

"My daughter doesn't pay 'em. She has gotten three over 4 years. Nothing has happened…"

Sarahjmd replied Jul 10, 2010 to Anyone ever contest a red-light camera speeding ticket? (successfully?)

21 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Joe Cardillo

RSS

Connect with Us!

Big Changes to the Fix!

We're making changes to the Fix! Check in with us for local news stories, events, photos, all the usual DCF stuff, on Facebook and Instagram starting September 1st. Find out more!

© 2017   Created by Duke City Fix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service