Athena_Sword's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I personally think the thousands of dollars for crowns is outrageous. I mean what th…"

Athena_Sword replied Jul 7, 2009 to costs for dental implant

10 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by hettie

"JMG: Thank you for adding that. Indeed, some children are removed because parents ha…"

Athena_Sword replied May 27, 2009 to Candles, Flowers and Teddy Bears Do Nothing to Help a Dead Child…and Even Less for the Living.

29 May 29, 2009
Reply by Laura

"Anthony: Before you get up on your soap box, perhaps you should educate yourself abo…"

Athena_Sword replied May 24, 2009 to Candles, Flowers and Teddy Bears Do Nothing to Help a Dead Child…and Even Less for the Living.

29 May 29, 2009
Reply by Laura

"Maybe try New Day. It's a shelter for homeless teens and runaways. These kids have b…"

Athena_Sword replied May 22, 2009 to Candles, Flowers and Teddy Bears Do Nothing to Help a Dead Child…and Even Less for the Living.

29 May 29, 2009
Reply by Laura

"Thanks mombat. You're right just a few hours a month could make a difference. This i…"

Athena_Sword replied May 22, 2009 to Candles, Flowers and Teddy Bears Do Nothing to Help a Dead Child…and Even Less for the Living.

29 May 29, 2009
Reply by Laura

"Actually Anthony, people were aware. The ABQ Journal reported, "Officials with the C…"

29 May 29, 2009
Reply by Laura

"Just because something is filmed here doesn't make it good. In Plain Sight was huge…"

Athena_Sword replied Jun 6, 2008 to

just now

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Poncho liked Adelita's blog post Albuquerque
31 minutes ago
DCMc liked Dee Cohen's blog post ABQ Pics: Pumpkin Buns
54 minutes ago
Darlene Fadem shared their discussion on Facebook
1 hour ago
Darlene Fadem shared their discussion on Twitter