All Discussions Tagged 'Albuquerque' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cottonwood Cats Sanctuary

While out and about in the Duke City I happened across this little thrift store whose mission it is "to create a comfortable and safe perma…

Started by vinceinburque

0 Dec 4, 2016

What happened to DCF Groups?

So everyone, and by everyone I mean DCF moderators: What happened to DCF Groups?  You know they used to be easily visible and searchable.…

Started by vinceinburque

4 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by vinceinburque

New DCF Group - Ukulele

Hi, everyone! I noticed there's no ukulele group here (or at least I couldn't find one) so I just created a new group simply called Ukulele…

Started by vinceinburque

0 Nov 22, 2015

My blog for where to go for lunch in ABQ

I started a blog on places to go for lunch in the ABQ. area. It is for people ( retired or whatever ) who would rather go out to lunch than…

Started by Gretchen Winchester

2 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Ron Da Bomb

North Valley - Lost Dog

This isn't an event, sorry if I put this in the wrong place. I have family visiting and one of their dogs just got out of the yard and is…

Started by vinceinburque

3 May 30, 2015
Reply by Adelita

New Mexico Veterans Memorial - My Reflection

This was not my first Memorial Day observance but it was my first time at the NM Veterans Memorial (1100 Louisiana Blvd. SE).  Until today…

Started by vinceinburque

1 May 25, 2015
Reply by Adelita

Press release: Grand Opening Duke City Bingo

Contact Chuy Hernandez Telephone :505-293-5676 Cell 505-803-9078 Email Dukecitybingo@gmail.com Website Dukecitybingo.net…

Started by Chuy Hernandez

0 Mar 26, 2015

Let Acupuncture Help with the Stress of the Season

Chinese Medicine has ancient and well-tested ways to help the human body harmonize with each particular season. Winter poses distinctive ch…

Started by Community Acupuncture Abq

0 Dec 8, 2014

Find Your Inner Warrior: A New Gym Has Opened in Albuquerque!

Hello everyone. I just wanted to take a few moments to tell you about our new gym that just opened in Albuquerque, called HUAFiT. Our missi…

Started by Meaghan

5 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Meaghan

Physical Therapy

Hi, everyone.   My mom had a stroke in August and is now home.  She had a brief stay in rehab.  She and I are looking for a physical therap…

Started by vinceinburque

1 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by PJH

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Profile IconBridgette Wagner Jones and Yvonne joined Duke City Fix
3 hours ago
Taylor Ranch Library posted events
4 hours ago
Adelita liked Kitson Harvey's blog post Morning Fix: Staying the Course
11 hours ago
Profile IconDuke City Fix via Facebook
Thumbnail

Visit Albuquerque

A glance is all you need when it comes to our unique and fascinating city. #TrueABQ #VisitABQ

Facebook11 hours ago · Reply

Regular Features

Anyone can blog on the Duke City Fix, but here are the folks who blog most often:

© 2017   Created by Duke City Fix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service