All Discussions Tagged 'Albuquerque' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online Ordering Now Open for the Breakfast Egg-stravaganza!!

We are proud to announce that online ordering for the 11th Annual Breakfast Egg-Stravaganza is now open!   Visit www.mow-nm.org to order…

Started by Shauna from Meals on Wheels

0 Jun 27, 2012

Elements Therapeutic Massage in Albuquerque

Hello Albuquerque!   My name is Stephanie Juddo and I am the owner of Elements Therapeutic Massage at the Shops at Paseo Crossing, at Paseo…

Started by Stephanie Juddo

0 Apr 4, 2012

Albuquerque First Bustaurant?

I just got this email from my friend. Her son is wanting to open a bustaurant in Albuquerque. Have any of you ever eaten on a bustaurant be…

Started by Me Myself & I

1 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by urbanABQ

New Mexico-mined turquoise jewelry?

I've been looking for a turquoise pendant. There are gazillions all around Albuquerque, of course, but I'm specifically looking for one mad…

Started by Edith Grove

9 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Flozilla

Does Glass Get Recycled in Albuquerque?

Does anyone know if glass actually gets RECYCLED in Albuquerque? I keep hearing a rumor that any glass dropped off at the recycling centers…

Started by Alexis

24 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by once banned twice shy

Come Meet The Rebels That Created Modern Art!

The Albuquerque Film Festival Summer Kick-off Event Screening of: THE COOL SCHOOL Followed by Q & A with world-famous artistsLarry Bell…

Started by Albuquerque Film Festival

0 May 31, 2011

Albuquerque's Royal Honeymoon Connection

Former City of Albuquerque Chief Administrative Office David Campbell recently joined the Foreign Service and just the other day received h…

Started by Alexis

0 May 10, 2011

Albuquerque's Outdoor Restaurant Patios: Smoketastic

Seems that the the restaurant smoking ban has turned restaurant outdoor patios into giant outdoor smoking sections. It only becomes obvious…

Started by Alexis

1 May 6, 2011
Reply by once banned twice shy

Nobody Calling the Council Re: Libraries

Wednesday night the ABQ city council will receive a recommendation that the libraries be cut by 8 more positions, on top of those already c…

Started by Stuart Heady

38 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Stuart Heady

Who is on the all-time Lobo men's basketball team?

The UNM men's basketball team completed their regular season with a 66-61 win over Air Force on Saturday evening.   UNM finished the season…

Started by ZShaunz Man

17 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Richard

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, SophieAdelitaKitson

© 2014   Created by Duke City Fix.