All Discussions Tagged 'balloon' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christmas Eve Balloon Glow

Does anyone know if there will be a balloon glow again this year at ODO golf course?  I took out of town guests last year and we loved it.…

Started by Balletmom

0 Dec 21, 2012

Insider tips for the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta

Just a week away and for some of us, the balloon fiesta is hell. For others, it's full of insider rituals and routes to avoid traffic or ot…

Started by chantal

8 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by chantal

Good spot for Balloon Gazing?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good public place (city park, etc.) to watch a mass ascension? Besides Fiesta Park. We've got so…

Started by Ron Da Bomb

0 Oct 1, 2011

Video: Take a Spectacular Ride Above ABQ at the 2010 International Balloon Fiesta

Check out the top story at my news video blog: www.iundergroundreports.com Thanks to local Jonathan Wolfe and New Hampshire's Rick Jones…

Started by Tom O'Connell

0 Oct 14, 2010

Balloon Fiesta Announcer is ANNOYING!

Hey all, We went to the balloon fiesta today. It was beautiful as usual. I hadn't been to the actual grounds in a few years. My wife and I…

Started by SteveJ

8 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Donny Ozmund

Best public vantage point for viewing balloons during Fiesta?

I'm working on a list for the October issue of New Mexico MarketPlace. Where is the best public vantage point for viewing hot air balloons…

Started by Rena

9 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by The Wooden Cow Gallery

City Council wants to pop the Balloon Museum...

Just got this email: ----------------------------------- To All Balloon Museum Supporters: The Balloon Museum is facing some severe cutbac…

Started by abqmom

3 May 12, 2009

Balloon Fiesta Park and Ride: More or less sucky than driving there?

We're going to try to head over to the Fiesta this weekend for some morning events. We got spoiled several years ago by VIP parking passes…

Started by Jen

2 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Aly Sanchez

Balloon Hat?

Does anyone out there have a Balloon Hat I could borrow for a day? Not a baseball cap, but one of those really tall hats with strips on it…

Started by Jesstagirl

4 Aug 12, 2008

RSS

Connect with Us!

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider

Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Adelita, Hettie, Phil_0 and Masshole in Fringecrest

DCF Flickr Photos

© 2014   Created by MarketPlace Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service