All Discussions Tagged 'food' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chicken & Waffles in Albuquerque?

My co-worker watched some Food Network show and is now obsessed with chicken and waffles. Are there any Burque restaurants that serve it?

Started by SoyJames

36 on Monday
Reply by Sophie

Chicago Stuffed Pizza in Albuquerque?

I just got back from Chicago and was wondering if anyone knew of an Albuquerque place that does Chicago style stuffed pizza, (see my photo…

Started by Me Myself & I

8 Jul 11
Reply by Joe LaMastra

Shop for fresh local food @ The Nob Hill Growers' Market!

Shop for fresh, local produce every Thursday from 3-6:30 pm at the Nob Hill Growers' Market in Morningside Park. Most weeks, we feature a s…

Started by Ian Kerstetter

3 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Adelita

King Cake??

With Mardi Gras just around the corner, it is the time of year when I CRAVE some king cake. Babies and all, I want the full thing! Is there…

Started by RiRiSynCyr

22 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Edith Grove

Local Jobs in "Local Food" (January 2013)

Reposted from the Ag Collaborative blog: 1)  Development Director @ Rio Grande Community Farm (RGCF) To bolster the Farm's current program…

Started by Local Food NM

0 Jan 16, 2013

Location Decision Regarding Potential Local Produce/Meal-to-Go Store Downtown

I am actively looking at a couple of different spaces downtown for an urban farm market for local produce and locally prepared meals to g…

Started by Don Brown

18 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Don Brown

Best Breakfast Burrito?

Rudolfo Carillo's post about computers and art kinda got sidetracked with a Golden Pride/Fried Discussion instead, and so I'm starting a ne…

Started by JeSais

82 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Ron Da Bomb

Mmm..Tacos: The Mexican kind!

Photo courtesy of http://albuquerquetacocatering.com/enSo after helping some relatives upload some pics of their Mexican taco catering busi…

Started by Me Myself & I

4 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Julio

Middle Eastern food in ABQ?

I'm sure I could Google this or check Yelp but that just wouldn't be as fun. So instead I come to you fine folks for Middle Eastern restaur…

Started by Eric Castillo

9 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Slick 27

JOB POSTING - Rio Grande Community Farm 8-week Summer Farm Intern Positions

Rio Grande Community Farm has THREE openings for summer VISTA interns.  The lucky people filling these paid 8-week positions will be workin…

Started by Julie Hirshfield

0 Apr 18, 2012

RSS

Connect with Us!

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, Sophie, once banned twice shyKitson

© 2014   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service