All Discussions Tagged 'jobs' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local Jobs in "Local Food" (January 2013)

Reposted from the Ag Collaborative blog: 1)  Development Director @ Rio Grande Community Farm (RGCF) To bolster the Farm's current program…

Started by Local Food NM

0 Jan 16, 2013

We need a Sales Assistant at Lamar Transit!

We are STILL looking for a dynamic person to be our Sales Assistant at Lamar Transit Advertising. We are Albuquerque's provider for bus adv…

Started by Brian Tankersley

0 Feb 24, 2012

What are the best jobs in Albuquerque?

I stumbled across this link from google while searching for:  LIVE + WORK + ALBUQUERQUE + NEED   So, that got me wondering -- What are the…

Started by Another Mike

4 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Another Mike

Goodwill Industries of New Mexico offers help for the homeless through ‘Pathways’

Among the many programs offered by Goodwill Industries of New Mexico to help people overcome barriers to employment are our Pathways progra…

Started by Goodwill New Mexico

0 Dec 13, 2010

Shop for a good cause this Black Friday

As we enter the holiday shopping this season this week, remember that by shopping at Albuquerque-area Goodwill stores, you can find unique…

0 Nov 24, 2010

Goodwill NM's training centers offer job hunting resources to anyone free of charge

Goodwill Industries of New Mexico is proud to offer its Training Centers as a community service, providing resources, technology, and suppo…

2 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Goodwill New Mexico

Job for Teenager from Texas

My 16 year old nephew is coming to Albuquerque for the summer from Texas and would like to get a job while he's down here. I am already su…

Started by Granjero

8 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by ramon t

Jobs for over-educated, computer literate

I recently ran into a guy while working the polls Feb 3 (school board election) who had been doing seasonal work for Pearson, a company tha…

Started by Stuart Heady

7 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Mason

Job Fair- TV about movies

I just found this on the City Website I have no idea if it is of interest to anyone . JOB FAIR: ReelzChannel – TV About Movies, the only ca…

Started by mombat

0 Jan 8, 2009

Jobs for the Summer?

My 20 year old son is home from college and having a horrible time finding a job. He was promised a job he had last year but got stiffed an…

Started by Balletmom

0 May 29, 2008

RSS

Connect with Us!

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, SophieAdelitaKitson

© 2014   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service