All Discussions Tagged 'local' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local Jobs in "Local Food" (January 2013)

Reposted from the Ag Collaborative blog: 1)  Development Director @ Rio Grande Community Farm (RGCF) To bolster the Farm's current program…

Started by Local Food NM

0 Jan 16, 2013

Location Decision Regarding Potential Local Produce/Meal-to-Go Store Downtown

I am actively looking at a couple of different spaces downtown for an urban farm market for local produce and locally prepared meals to g…

Started by Don Brown

18 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Don Brown

Organic/Eco-friendly/Local ingredients restaurant?

Hi all, I was curious if people can tell me some of their favorite restaurants that care about serving local and/or organic food. I am talk…

Started by SteveJ

16 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Local Food NM

Which Biz in ABQ is Worthy of a Cash Mob?

Is anyone else interested in supporting a struggling local business with a Cash Mob?  If you aren't familiar with the concept, have a read…

Started by Mark

29 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Page 1Books

Where to sell Distance Training Course materials locally? (Interior Design)

Hello!I'm wondering if anyone can recommend where I could sell a big box of Interior Design distance training course materials locally? The…

Started by Me Myself & I

0 Feb 23, 2012

Really Really Free Market

Has anyone ever tried to start one of these here in Albuquerque? Would anyone be interested in working to organize one?   Exerpt from Reall…

Started by Jesse Lu Bain

5 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by killbox

Local contests and giveaways

My hobby is entering contests and spreading the word about different giveaways going on. Recently I have really focused on local contests a…

Started by Ania

0 Jul 27, 2011

Arizona Stronghold wines available for the first time in NM

Arizona Strongholds winery was featured in the Documentary " Blood Into Wine" and is owned my Arizona winemakers Eric Glomski and Maynard K…

Started by Gabriel

2 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Gabriel

Open Source Greenhouse Project

Ever want to build a greenhouse? Intimidated by the complexity?   Don't be: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/realitybasedeng/open-source

Started by RBE

0 Apr 25, 2011

Nob Hill Retail location?

Hi Everyone,   My business, currently located in the North Valley, is looking to move down to Nob Hill. Ideally, we would need about 600 sq…

Started by Caroline Blaker

12 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Caroline Blaker

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, Sophie, once banned twice shyKitson

© 2014   Created by Duke City Fix.