All Discussions Tagged 'wedding' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mediterranean Caterer

I have a friend getting married in October at their home in Albuquerque, and they are looking for an affordable, good caterer who is savvy…

Started by Camian

7 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Jenny Marie

Cute clothes stores in Albuquerque for a wedding outfit?

We're going to a wedding at the end of the month and I need an outfit. The wedding is semi-formal, and it's happening at the ski lodge of W…

Started by Camian

1 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by hettie

Bridal Rings/Wedding Bands

We have dear friends visiting from out of town who are engaged and interested in looking at unique fine art wedding bands. Any recommendati…

Started by David Cramer

3 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by David Cramer

Need a good band or musician for a wedding...

I am looking for a good musician or band for a wedding. I like country music and most of the music is oldies and country music. Or Jazz sty…

Started by Leah

1 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Leah

Wedding venues

I saw a short discussion about this from early last year, but there weren't a ton of comments so I'm hoping to get some additional ideas on…

Started by Mary-Ann

8 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by IrishRider

Albuquerque Wedding Album

Hello! We're putting together an "Albuquerque Wedding Album" for the February issue of Albuquerque The Magazine and are seeking photos of l…

Started by Jesstagirl

7 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Masshole in Fringecrest

Did You Go Vintage or Budget for your Wedding?

Maybe you weren't one of those people who wanted that lavish wedding with 12 bridesmaids, a live orchestra, and a white-glove dinner. Or pe…

Started by Lisa Abeyta

9 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Kat

Where is a good place to have a wedding ceremony/reception?

I want the wedding that I have dreamed of since I was a little girl. I always picture myself on the beach in with the breeze in my hair. Ye…

Started by Lauren

10 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Billah

Wedding Present Dilemma

I have recently learned that I am on the very short guest list for my ex-boyfriend’s wedding. Woo. Aren’t we healthy and happy? Regardless…

Started by jaime les etoiles

5 Jan 29, 2008
Reply by Kat

RSS

Connect with Us!

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, Sophie, once banned twice shyKitson

ABQ Blogs

© 2014   Created by Duke City Fix.