Immanuel Presbyterian Church members are wondering if this mysterious horse is a gift from Trinity United Methodist Church next door.  Hmmm.....

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Or a Trojan!  ;)
I know the Scandinavian society has a nice dala horse like that.  I didn't know of another in town, so I wonder if it is theres.  They never let me borrow it, so it is nice to know where it is currently parked!
If they don't want it, I do!!
Is it crammed full of Swedes?
Its filled with Lutefisk....maybe from the local Lutheran church?
These comments are what keep me coming back to DCF.  Hilarious, all.  Now quit horsing around and get back to work.

I dreamed last night of tiny blonde Lutherans carrying hotdish streaming out of the belly of the giant Dala Horse, but awoke to the reality that it is only the horse the local Rosemalers (sp?) use at their annual festival.  There is no threat, only sweet Scandanavian blessings...

What's funny, though, is I got calls yesterday from two reporters who keep a close eye on Duke City Fix. It was so tempting to perpetrate a hoax, but I had to tell the truth.

Connect with Us!

Community Forum

restaurants open Christmas eve dinner? 3 Replies

Started by JMG in Food & Drink. Last reply by Kitson Harvey 10 hours ago.

Best Burger in New Mexico? 72 Replies

Started by Greg Kaufman in Food & Drink. Last reply by Kitson Harvey 10 hours ago.

What happened to DCF Groups? 1 Reply

Started by vinceinburque in General Discussion. Last reply by Sophie 10 hours ago.

New DCF Group - Ukulele

Started by vinceinburque in General Discussion Nov 22.

Women's Haircut + Blow Dry = $30 (Coupon) for Victor @ Cruz's Hair Studio 2 Replies

Started by John Maguire in Announcements. Last reply by John Maguire Nov 9.

Latest Activity

AM commented on Sophie's blog post Morning Fix: Lobo revisited
1 hour ago
Jessica Estes is now a member of Duke City Fix
3 hours ago
Barbara Northrop posted an event

LearningRx Open House! at LearningRx

December 3, 2015 from 6pm to 7:30pm
4 hours ago
Dee Cohen liked Sophie's blog post Morning Fix: Lobo revisited
5 hours ago

Regular Features

Anyone can blog on the Duke City Fix, but here are the folks who blog most often:

© 2015   Created by Duke City Fix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service