does anyone know of a psychic whos any good? Im looking for a Tarot card reader, mainly. I want someone who will tell me the TRUTH, not just a bunch of general stuff an not just what i want to hear.

Tags: clairvoyant, honest, phone, psychic, reading, tarot

Views: 332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hee hee. Thanks for the laugh. It made my day. Please consider another type of professional for the type of honesty you seek, if this is not a joke.

No joke & i dont need advice from you. I HAVE found the honesty I seek. Like i said, she knew details in various areas of my life. I am intelligent and not easily deceived. I also dont like to mislead people. If i say something or someone is for real, I dont say it lightly.  You dont need to believe me, but u also dont need to dis me. Im not ignorant and im not here to entertain you. If u dont believe in psychics, dont go to one.

I know of a few and I know of one locally. I have had a few readings from her. I go back a few times a yr coz she is for real. She told me stuff she couldnt have known, details. She knoew things about people in my life and what was going on. If she cant get a clear answer, she tells you. She has helped me understand situations and relationships and has helped me see my options so i could choose the direction i wanted to go. She doesnt tell u what to do, just what she sees.  I totally trust her. Her name is Aleta Mason  Her website is isiswing.com

No such thing.  While one scam artist may be more accurate on random chance, the law of large numbers will cause general predictions by one charlatan to be just as accurate as those put forth by another over the long term. 

Despite your intelligence, you ARE being decieved.  Think of it this way - I'm a historian; in all likelihood, I know more about history than you do.  Psychics are professional decievers.  They make their living by it, and they do so by convincing people who are "hard to decieve" that they are the real deal.  There is no real deal.  If you need truth and guidance, there are a number of excellent counsellors here in ABQ.

Good advice CLCNM. There is no intelligence in paying a scam artist to tell you nonsense.Maybe try reading " Demon Haunted World" by Dr. Carl Sagan. And from one who was living in Albuquerque in 1947, it was a high altitude weather balloon carying a radar target and instrumentation for spying on the Soviet Union's nuclear progress.

RSS

Connect with Us!

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider

Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Adelita, Hettie, Phil_0 and Masshole in Fringecrest

DCF Flickr Photos

items in Duke City Fix More Duke City Fix photos

Latest Activity

Masshole in Fringecrest posted a blog post
55 minutes ago