Hey Duke City!
Ive been taking aerial Fabric lessons up in Sante Fe with WiseFool. I was wondering if anyone knows of anybody doing Aerial Arts down here in ABQ? Ive heard that someone does it at UNM, but don't have any specific groups or names. Any thoughts?

Views: 375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

airdance_artspace

AirDance ArtSpace:main theater aerial view.

The AirDance ArtSpace in the South Valley may be of interest to you...Although we do not currently offer 'silk classes', our aerial dance black box performance space is suited to aerial work.

This summer we will host a one week session of the Albuquerque School for the Circus Arts with Rosalinda Rojas (contact-505-459-3385) as well as Blast!Extreme Sports Camp (an Abq. Sports & Wellness program) featuring Debra Landau with low-flying trapeze. Ms. Landau also offers group sessions entitled, Trapeze Adventures.
Wow! It looks so beautiful. I teach at the CNM south valley campus, so this may be just the place for me!! Would they be willing to alloy just practice?
Thanks for the info!
It's open by appt. only...I will be happy to show you the building sometime and discuss...Jeff
Very much hope I am not violating DCF policy here ... After taking some time to recover from surgery, I am conducting a couple aerial workshops to feel out the interest in Albuquerque. NOT my main business, but should the interest be there, I will certainly create a business profile, etc. Meanwhile, check the events listings. Low-flying trapeze workshops coming up October 23rd for adults and November 13th for older kids/teens. Tentatively planning an aerial fabric workshop in December. Feel free to contact me for more info.

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Popejoy Hall posted an event
Thumbnail

Mariachi Christmas at Popejoy Hall

December 13, 2014 from 8pm to 9pm
23 minutes ago
Karen Wentworth posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Karen Wentworth posted an event
Thumbnail