Hey Duke City!
Ive been taking aerial Fabric lessons up in Sante Fe with WiseFool. I was wondering if anyone knows of anybody doing Aerial Arts down here in ABQ? Ive heard that someone does it at UNM, but don't have any specific groups or names. Any thoughts?

Views: 459

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AirDance ArtSpace:main theater aerial view.

The AirDance ArtSpace in the South Valley may be of interest to you...Although we do not currently offer 'silk classes', our aerial dance black box performance space is suited to aerial work.

This summer we will host a one week session of the Albuquerque School for the Circus Arts with Rosalinda Rojas (contact-505-459-3385) as well as Blast!Extreme Sports Camp (an Abq. Sports & Wellness program) featuring Debra Landau with low-flying trapeze. Ms. Landau also offers group sessions entitled, Trapeze Adventures.
Wow! It looks so beautiful. I teach at the CNM south valley campus, so this may be just the place for me!! Would they be willing to alloy just practice?
Thanks for the info!
It's open by appt. only...I will be happy to show you the building sometime and discuss...Jeff
Very much hope I am not violating DCF policy here ... After taking some time to recover from surgery, I am conducting a couple aerial workshops to feel out the interest in Albuquerque. NOT my main business, but should the interest be there, I will certainly create a business profile, etc. Meanwhile, check the events listings. Low-flying trapeze workshops coming up October 23rd for adults and November 13th for older kids/teens. Tentatively planning an aerial fabric workshop in December. Feel free to contact me for more info.

Connect with Us!

Community Forum

Protein Shake Shack? 2 Replies

Started by Kitson Harvey in Food & Drink. Last reply by Bret yesterday.

The best wings in town? 7 Replies

Started by Sophie in Food & Drink. Last reply by Adelita Oct 3.

Fives Things You Can do to Fight Hunger Locally

Started by Alison Sherman in Food & Drink Sep 22.

Black Cherry Pie!!! 9 Replies

Started by Adelita in Food & Drink. Last reply by JMG Sep 2.

My blog for where to go for lunch in ABQ 2 Replies

Started by Gretchen Winchester in Food & Drink. Last reply by Ron Da Bomb Aug 12.

Latest Activity

Robert commented on Brian Fejer's blog post "A 'well regulated' Militia...shall not be infringed."
29 minutes ago
Lynn Marie Rusaw shared their blog post on Facebook
1 hour ago
Lynn Marie Rusaw shared their blog post on Facebook
1 hour ago
Profile IconDuke City Fix via Facebook

How about a little reggae this morning? The Joseph General Band on today's Burque Music Scene!

Burque Music Scene: The Joseph General…

See More
Facebook1 hour ago · Reply

Regular Features

Anyone can blog on the Duke City Fix, but here are the folks who blog most often:

© 2015   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service