Hi all, I'm coming to Albuquerque in July as a graduate student at UNM. I'm wondering if you know any websites/companies other than craigslist to look for rental apartments. Maybe there's a great realty company that does rentals, or a local landlord that owns a lot of buildings? I'm looking for a one-bedroom in either a duplex or a casita, and am having a hard time finding stuff that's not in one of those huge apartment complexes. Let me know if you have any tips -- thanks! 

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would you want to live in Corrales? There's a one-bedroom casita for rent there with access to a pool. I could get the phone number when I drive by today if you're interested. It's on a nice street in an area with horses.

Thanks for the offer, but Corrales will be too far for me, I'm afraid. Since I'm going to be at UNM I won't want to be so far away. I'm thinking neighborhoods like nob hill, downtown, university heights, etc. Let me know if you've seen any openings near campus!

Understandable.  Corrales isn't exactly where the action is :).

University Studio Apartments is a clean, well-run complex though there are only studios, of course. 

Good luck.

Keith Properties owns several buildings in the area. They don't look like much from the outside, but they are well maintained and nice on the inside.  I know a grad student who rented one, and I know one of the property managers, and the owner--  they are active members of the neighborhood association. www.keithproperties.com/Keith_Properties.html" target="_blank">http://www.keithproperties.com/www.keithproperties.com/Keith_Properties.html

Hotpads.com has some interesting listings.

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Hunter commented on Phil_0's blog post Morning Fix: Black Coffee in Bed
1 hour ago
Boofy's Best for Pets posted events
3 hours ago
Jennifer DePaolo commented on dillydallydewey's blog post Art, Kids, Albuquerque!
3 hours ago
mezzokc posted an event
Thumbnail

Linnell Festival Fall Reading Series at The Box Performance Space

November 1, 2014 from 2pm to 4pm
4 hours ago

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, Sophie, once banned twice shyKitson

© 2014   Created by Duke City Fix.