Are there any people that are not Marxist Hippies on this site?

If you are, what is apparently,in the minority of people on this site...let's chat about it!

Views: 58

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Fix Administrivia and How-Tos? heh

Not Marxist, nor Hippy.
Just frustrating. :)
I really wasn't trying to insult anyone? I was asking a genuine question, if you are a Marxist or a hippy...I do personally find that repulsive...but the name itself should not have any negative connotation to you if you are of that persuasion Grumpy.

It looks as if I'm not alone though!!
You will eat your onion, Lebowski, and you will like it!
Does anarchist hippie count? :-)
That has the ring of a libertarian...
I would offer that our city mirrors our society: libertarian/anarchist despite the occasional appeal for law and order. To an extraordinary extent, each person tends to observe those laws which enrich and to violate the rest. The outcry here against red light (er, traffic signal) cameras serves as a good example. They are overwhelmingly unpopular. Yet what happens when someone is run over by a vehicle that fails to yield? This sort of contradiction is also common among those responsible for supporting public or corporate policies. It ain't cool to follow the rule!
Regards, Paul
Any kind of Young Hegelian or just Marx? Are you interested in critique against Hegel's Absolute world-mind? Practical materialism versus dialectical materialism? Alienation? Ontological affirmations of essential being?
I know nothing and I can prove it.
In case you can't (kant?) find it, the "ontological affirmations of essential being" is a quote from Marx's essay The Power Of Money. Believe it or not, that was within arm's reach when I happened on this discussion.
That's why I try to never get into a debate with BB. She's "wicked smawt". (boston accent) :)
Oooh - are you a Red Sox fan, Granjero?

RSS

Connect with Us!

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider

Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Adelita, Hettie, Phil_0 and Masshole in Fringecrest

DCF Flickr Photos

Latest Activity

Johnny_Mango shared their blog post on Twitter
33 minutes ago