I need to find a local place that will do a boxed lunch catering for about 50 people.  Any suggestions? What are your favorites? Need vegetarian options!

Views: 269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I need to know this too--can a local place be open on Saturday mornings too...

The Grove has great box lunches, with veggie options.

Bocadillos make great food. They just won the Critics Choice at the Roadrunner Food Bank Souper Bowl. Tell them Choco Canyon sent you.

We've used Baggins for sandwhiches

For something completely different: ask Dia de Los Takos if they can bring their food truck/trailer to your site. Find them on FaceBook. I was at an event for 50 people that DLT catered from the sidewalk and no one was unhappy. Incredibly tasty tacos, always a vegetarian choice available and other treats.

Weird. I just posted an almost identical query.  Christie May's is one option that is supposed to be good.

Here are some options:

Dion's, Jason's Deli, DG's, Cheese & Coffee.

My Sassy Apron is killer for box lunch catering.

Where are they located?  Would love to keep them on my list!

They do home delivery, ready to bake planned meals etc. We use them all the time, really good food and service. She does really cute boxes and is pretty flexible. We even used them for a made to order omelet station, on-site at a breakfast event. They don't have a dine in restaurant though.

http://mysassyapron.com/

3705 Ellison Rd NW, Ste. B
Albuquerque, NM 87114

Looks like we've decided to go with Cafe Lush on 7th and Tijeras! They're local, they're good and they're close by!  Thanks everyone for your suggestions.  Be keeping those suggestions in mind for our next event!

Looking forward to hearing how you like Cafe Lush.  We are going with Sharon's Gourmet to Go http://www.gourmet2goabq.com/boxedlunch.htm this time and will keep the other ideas for the future. 

RSS

Connect with Us!

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider

Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Adelita, Hettie, Phil_0 and Masshole in Fringecrest

DCF Flickr Photos

items in Duke City Fix More Duke City Fix photos

Latest Activity

vinceinburque added a discussion to the group Queer Albuquerque
6 hours ago