Are there any good burritos for sale, via drive thru, in the downtown area at 6:30am?  I am looking for something different for breakfast.

Cheers, Mi3ke

Views: 552

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I usually grab a burrito from the Plaza Eatery in the City Hall. Their number is (505) 768-3539. I am not sure what time they open. But I do love their hand held burrito with green!

//I am looking for something different for breakfast.//

Try oatmeal!  Or sushi!

Kidding aside, I don't know of ANY place downtown with a drive thru, and most of the haunts I frequent open at 7am.  Your best bet is probably Golden Pride on Lomas between Yale and University.

I second the rec on the Golden Pride. It opens at 6am

Golden Pride on Lomas by UNMH fits the bill.  WE HAVE A WINNER!

Thanks.

Cheers, Mi3ke

What about that Taqueria Mexico joint on Lomas just east of the courthouses? I know they open early. You may actually have to get out of your car and order at the window, though. I think they open at 7 a.m. so I'd think they have breakfast burritos, no?

Here's a link to their menu...

http://www.taqueriamexicoabq.com/menu.html

Try the Taqueria's "combo breakfast burriito" with green chile.  I think it is the best ever.  Sausage, bacon, eggs, cheese, potatoes and greel chile.  Yummm!  One is enough for my husband and I to share.
Mi3ke did I see you riding down constitution today around 6? Behind me?

I am not allowed to ride yet, at least not with adult supervision.

Cheers, Mi3ke

:)

Again no drive thru and not the right time, but the cafe in the basement of Plaza del Sol has $2 breakfast burritos- they open at 7.

There is a good burrito truck- Pink Ladies, that had been parking on the north side of the 4th street mall, not sure when they open.

Papa Frank's makes wonderful breakfast burritos, and more.  Corner of 3rd and Marble, here is their URL:  http://www.papafranks.net/ .  But...they don't open until 7:00 and there is no drive-through.  They deliver, though!

RSS

Connect with Us!

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider

Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Adelita, Hettie, Phil_0 and Masshole in Fringecrest

DCF Flickr Photos

Latest Activity

Shelly Michalski posted events
8 hours ago
UNM Continuing Education posted an event

Free Info Session: Medical Administrative Assistant with Electronic Health Records at UNM Continuing Education

August 5, 2014 from 10:30am to 11:30am
8 hours ago
E Cline posted events
10 hours ago
ramon t commented on Johnny_Mango's blog post Prepare To Be Astounded: Officer Dear Shocker!
12 hours ago

© 2014   Created by MarketPlace Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service