Hi - We're relatively new to ABQ and are buying a home.  We want to have some landscaping done - something more on the creative side.  It already is mostly xeriscaped (sp?) but there are no level surfaces to put lawn furniture, etc.....a stone or tile patio-like area

And I'm also looking to have someone build me an outdoor, brick, wood burning pizza oven.

Any suggestions for quality landscapers/craftsmen/women?

thanks!

Views: 298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

painted gardens! jason is owner and operator. his email is paintedgardensabq@gmail.com. (he also does interior and exterior painting.)

Desert Willow Landscaping, Sylvie Walker is owner. She's been is business 21 years, word of mouth only! Its a small company and they do custom, native, amazing work. She works with a few craftsmen and I'm sure a brick pizza oven would be no problem. They're on Ridgecrest, 268-5771. Good luck~

luke at aguadulce earth scapes is awesome...uses lots of local plants and rocks. 505-764-0096

Sorry, no suggestions, but dude, a brick pizza oven in the backyard?? How awesome is that.

A modern-day horno...

Love the suggestions, hope I can try out some of these people on future projects!  Thanks, DCFers!

RSS

Connect with Us!

Community Forum

how is living here 12 Replies

Started by nancy beth in General Discussion. Last reply by Sophie Nov 23.

Lead for Investigative journalist 1 Reply

Started by HOPE in General Discussion. Last reply by Sophie Nov 23.

Rupert's Plumbing and Heating 2 Replies

Started by SoyJames in General Discussion. Last reply by misterhinkydink Nov 3.

Hot Green Chile? 6 Replies

Started by Ron Da Bomb in Food & Drink. Last reply by JMG Oct 31.

Latest Activity

Dee Cohen's blog post was featured
17 minutes ago
Dee Cohen posted a blog post
17 minutes ago
Bosque Bill replied to Skip's discussion Yellow-rumped Warbler in the group Burque Birding
12 hours ago
Skip added a discussion to the group Burque Birding
13 hours ago

Regular Features

Anyone can blog on the Duke City Fix, but here are the folks who blog most often:

© 2016   Created by Duke City Fix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service