Hi - We're relatively new to ABQ and are buying a home.  We want to have some landscaping done - something more on the creative side.  It already is mostly xeriscaped (sp?) but there are no level surfaces to put lawn furniture, etc.....a stone or tile patio-like area

And I'm also looking to have someone build me an outdoor, brick, wood burning pizza oven.

Any suggestions for quality landscapers/craftsmen/women?

thanks!

Views: 212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

painted gardens! jason is owner and operator. his email is paintedgardensabq@gmail.com. (he also does interior and exterior painting.)

Desert Willow Landscaping, Sylvie Walker is owner. She's been is business 21 years, word of mouth only! Its a small company and they do custom, native, amazing work. She works with a few craftsmen and I'm sure a brick pizza oven would be no problem. They're on Ridgecrest, 268-5771. Good luck~

luke at aguadulce earth scapes is awesome...uses lots of local plants and rocks. 505-764-0096

Sorry, no suggestions, but dude, a brick pizza oven in the backyard?? How awesome is that.

A modern-day horno...

Love the suggestions, hope I can try out some of these people on future projects!  Thanks, DCFers!

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Profile IconJoycelyn Campbell and New Mexico News Port joined Duke City Fix
1 hour ago
Krista commented on Sophie's blog post Who owes you money?
3 hours ago
Adelita liked Sophie's blog post Who owes you money?
4 hours ago
Adelita commented on Sophie's blog post Who owes you money?
4 hours ago

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, Sophie, once banned twice shyKitson

© 2014   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service