Does Anyone Know What The Predominant Pollen Is This Week?

My allergies are the worst they've been in years this week, and have pretty much kept me in bed despite all the different allergy meds I'm taking *ugh

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.cabq.gov/cmaqpublic/

Elm, Juniper, Cedar and Rumex, (the dock family) are all high right now. My whole office sneezing and puffy eyed!
Oh good...I'm glad I'm not just imagining things. My allergies are going nuts, too.
It's the juniper that gets me. Add to that our usually dry air and windy March, and it's a real pain.
OK, I have finally stumbled on a reason for being grateful that I am on an extended stay away from home - allergies! (I think I'd still rather be home than here, though).
Finally, I bit the bullet and got Allegra (not over the counter) since nothing else helped and finally feeling some relief this week. I also check www.pollen.com
Holy cow me too!
I think its pretty bad for Juniper. My kid is sneezing his head off.
JET
Ditto! I'm dying here (how's that for dramatic?) But seriously yo wtf?! Feels like acid has been pored down my throat. Heading to coop to get a tincture that some folks recommended that seems to have helped.
Thanks Sophie, I'll try a couple of things on your list that I haven't tried yet like getting an air purifier this week and making some green chile omelets in the morning when my allergies are at their worst. The Allegra has been the only thing that's been working and keeping things bearable but not by much.

According to www.pollen.com this will be a very bad week here with counts ranging very high (10.2 -11.5) see graph below

My allergies are also the worst they've been in years in just this past week, so bad that last Thursday and Friday they mimicked a cold that kept me home from work. Alavert orally disintegrating tablets seem to work okay. I've mainly been relying on Benadryl and a non-drying sinus medication, lots of tissues with built-in lotion, a lavender/echinacea balm from a local herbalist for my sore nostrils, and frequent hair washing to wash away the pollen build-up. *achoo*

RSS

Connect with Us!

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider

Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Adelita, Hettie, Phil_0 and Masshole in Fringecrest

DCF Flickr Photos

© 2014   Created by MarketPlace Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service