Fundraiser Garage Sale 8-27 and 8-28 for a Veteran - Can you donate anything and please come!

Hello,

We are doing a garage sale fundraiser for some friend of ours who definitely needs some help. They are both very giving people and always lend a hand without ever asking for any credit or thanks from others. They are very kind people and he is especially active at the VA. Just go down there and ask around about "Boats" and see the response you get!

For the last two years he has been in and out of the VA just about every week it seems. His serious health issues have made it very hard times and they are having trouble making ends meet now.

We are asking that if you have anything of value that you would be so kind to donate it to be sold for this worth while cause. You can drop the items off at any time this week at their house 552 (1/2) Golden Meadows Albuquerque, NM 87114 (4th and Alameda).

We also need a great turn out for this garage sale so if you can swing by as we should have some really great items like:
Furniture
Grills
Appliances
Pet Items
Tools
Electronics
and much more!

I will do what ever I can to make sure this is a success so please email me at Dashingmad@msn.com if you have any questions.

So I hope to see you on Friday or Saturday and thank you so much for taking the time to read this email.

Matthew Darrall

Tags: Garage, appliances, electronics, for, fundraiser, furniture, grill, pet, sale, tools, More…veteran

Views: 5

Reply to This

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Matt liked Sophie's blog post Downtown Albuquerque, classic Central
29 minutes ago
Dee Cohen liked Sophie's blog post Downtown Albuquerque, classic Central
1 hour ago
Taylor Ranch Library's event was featured
Thumbnail

Come Write In: A NaNoWriMo Event @ Taylor Ranch Library at Taylor Ranch Library

November 25, 2014 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm