Does anyone have any suggestions on reasonably-priced carpet cleaning services?  We have used Sears in the past, but I would like to try another service.  I have carpet in two rooms (1 is a sunroom, which is fairly big), I also like to clean one or two area rugs.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've always had good service and results from Bear Carpet and can highly recommend them. Good luck!

I have used Thoroclean for the past several years, have never once been dissatisfied.  They usually have a running special of 4 rooms and a hall for $100 or maybe it's $120.  We have them do our couches too.

One we can recommend would be Dan Care - One of the best
I vote for Dan Care as well. They take care of us down at Roadrunner Food Bank and I've used them at home and been very pleased.
We like Dan Care...good people, great job, reasonably priced.
Late to this discussion, but we've used both Stanley Steamer and DanCare.  DanCare definitely did a better job, but the guys smelled pretty strongly of cigarette smoke which I didn't love, but I didn't notice that the smell got into the carpet or anything.

I know of some vets that would love to do that for you...if you like some info plz get at me..

I've used Ideal Carpet Care and they were very reasonable and professional.
Bear Carpet is my vote also. Very dependable and thorough. Jeff Koonce is a great guy and knows his business.
I have used Bear Carpets for the past 10 years both in my office and at home. Highly recommend.

RSS

Connect with Us!

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider

Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Adelita, Hettie, Phil_0 and Masshole in Fringecrest

DCF Flickr Photos

© 2014   Created by MarketPlace Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service