Does anyone have any suggestions on reasonably-priced carpet cleaning services?  We have used Sears in the past, but I would like to try another service.  I have carpet in two rooms (1 is a sunroom, which is fairly big), I also like to clean one or two area rugs.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've always had good service and results from Bear Carpet and can highly recommend them. Good luck!

I have used Thoroclean for the past several years, have never once been dissatisfied.  They usually have a running special of 4 rooms and a hall for $100 or maybe it's $120.  We have them do our couches too.

One we can recommend would be Dan Care - One of the best
I vote for Dan Care as well. They take care of us down at Roadrunner Food Bank and I've used them at home and been very pleased.
We like Dan Care...good people, great job, reasonably priced.
Late to this discussion, but we've used both Stanley Steamer and DanCare.  DanCare definitely did a better job, but the guys smelled pretty strongly of cigarette smoke which I didn't love, but I didn't notice that the smell got into the carpet or anything.

I know of some vets that would love to do that for you...if you like some info plz get at me..

I've used Ideal Carpet Care and they were very reasonable and professional.
Bear Carpet is my vote also. Very dependable and thorough. Jeff Koonce is a great guy and knows his business.
I have used Bear Carpets for the past 10 years both in my office and at home. Highly recommend.

Connect with Us!

Community Forum

What happened to DCF Groups? 2 Replies

Started by vinceinburque in General Discussion. Last reply by vinceinburque 3 hours ago.

restaurants open Christmas eve dinner? 3 Replies

Started by JMG in Food & Drink. Last reply by Kitson Harvey 15 hours ago.

Best Burger in New Mexico? 72 Replies

Started by Greg Kaufman in Food & Drink. Last reply by Kitson Harvey 15 hours ago.

New DCF Group - Ukulele

Started by vinceinburque in General Discussion Nov 22.

Women's Haircut + Blow Dry = $30 (Coupon) for Victor @ Cruz's Hair Studio 2 Replies

Started by John Maguire in Announcements. Last reply by John Maguire Nov 9.

Latest Activity

vinceinburque replied to vinceinburque's discussion What happened to DCF Groups?
3 hours ago
AM commented on Sophie's blog post Morning Fix: Lobo revisited
6 hours ago
Jessica Estes is now a member of Duke City Fix
8 hours ago
Barbara Northrop posted an event

LearningRx Open House! at LearningRx

December 3, 2015 from 6pm to 7:30pm
9 hours ago

Regular Features

Anyone can blog on the Duke City Fix, but here are the folks who blog most often:

© 2015   Created by Duke City Fix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service