Goodwill Industries of New Mexico is proud to offer its Training Centers as a community service, providing resources, technology, and support services designed to help job seekers secure employment, maintain their employment or achieve advancement in their workplace.
The Albuquerque-area GINM Training Centers are located at 5000 San Mateo NE in Albuquerque and 2003 Southern in Rio Rancho. The resources there are available to the general public at no charge.
Each Training Center provides:
- Job Bank: Goodwill’s extensive Job Bank is maintained daily to provide the most recent listings of local job openings.
- Computer Bank: Computers and Internet access are available for job searches, career exploration and resume building.
- Resource Library: Our Resource Library provides a variety of materials to assist the job seeker prepare for and secure employment, as well as up-to-date information regarding Medicaid, childcare, food stamps, skills training, financial aid and other community resources.
- Telephone Bank: Telephones are available to arrange appointments and facilitate communication with employers.
- Office Equipment: Photocopiers, printers and fax machines are available to assist job search and career exploration.
Training Centers are made possible with the generous support of the McCune Foundation, the City of Rio Rancho, United Way of Central New Mexico, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Lockheed Martin/Sandia National Labs and Goodwill Industries of New Mexico
We invite anyone on the Fix in need of these services to please stop by. Also, if you know of anyone who could benefit, please pass the word.
Learn more about Goodwill Industries of New Mexico's services at goodwillnm.org.