Right now, your Duke City Fix profile photo might be a well-loved, stuffed Lobo Louie doll from 1966. But maybe you're an Aggie (or went to some other, non-UNM school). Or maybe you just want a photo that expresses who you are? Your profile photo is easy to change. Here's how.
- Go to your profile page by clicking on My Page in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Using your mouse, hover over your current profile photo and then select Change Photo. This will take you to the Settings page.
- Select Choose File.
- A popup will open to allow you to select a photo from your computer. The photo you choose should be less than 10MB in size (the system will tell you if the photo is too big).
- Select your photo. The DCF system will take a moment to upload it.
- You'll then return to the Settings page. Be sure to scroll to the bottom and click Save.
And you're done!