First, just know that only YouTube videos seem to work well on the site. With that knowledge, here's what you should do to embed a video:
1. Go to YouTube and find the video you want.
2. Under the video you'll find a link to share:
5. Go to your post on the Duke City Fix, and rather than using the Media tab, click the link to see your post in the HTML Editor:
7. When you switch back to Visual Mode, the video will be a blank, yellow-ish box. That's okay!
8. To resize the video, while you're in the HTML editor, edit the HTML to change the size. You're looking for a section of code that looks like this (but uses the link specific to your video):
10. You'll also need to adjust the height. There are several different ratios that your video might have:
If the width is some other number, use this aspect ratio calculator to figure out the height.