We are remodeling our kitchen.  Much of the tear out work will be done by my husband, but we need assistance with the design and picking out cabinets, counters, lighting, back splash, colors, etc. We will need to have the cabinets and counters installed, but the smaller work will be done by my husband. 

Anybody know if there are independent designers out there that would be interested in such a job or do they all work for a contractor? 

Any assistance anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Tags: Kitchen, Remodel

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Call Mario at Cabinet Connection. His number is 505-480-9672.

You might get in touch with Camian at Zenteriors. She does pretty much exactly what you're looking for.  http://www.zenteriors.net/index.html

Thank you very much for the responses.  It is most appreciated.

We've been working with Ron Hanks, who works out of There's No Place Like Home (but they are not doing our remodel; another contractor is).  He does cabinetry and kitchen design, and I've been pleased with his work thus far.  Good luck! 

RSS

Connect with Us!

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider

Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Adelita, Hettie, Phil_0 and Masshole in Fringecrest

DCF Flickr Photos

Latest Activity

Shelly Michalski posted events
8 hours ago
UNM Continuing Education posted an event

Free Info Session: Medical Administrative Assistant with Electronic Health Records at UNM Continuing Education

August 5, 2014 from 10:30am to 11:30am
8 hours ago
E Cline posted events
10 hours ago
ramon t commented on Johnny_Mango's blog post Prepare To Be Astounded: Officer Dear Shocker!
12 hours ago

© 2014   Created by MarketPlace Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service