I suffered through three hours of his reptilian twaddle to make the list you will find here:

http://bullhornjournal.com/blog1/2012/03/07/limbaugh-boycott-list/

Tags: advertiser, boycott, limbaugh, radio

Views: 2710

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

why?

Probably due to his rant a couple of weeks ago regarding the law school student who went before congress pleading for tax payers to pay for her birth control.

actually her testimony was about the insurance that she pays for as a student and that is entirely unsubsidized by the university she attends. that insurance doesn't cover any of the expense of oral contraception because the institution through which it's offered (but which, again, does not subsidize the insurance) doesn't "believe" in it. here's her actual testimony.

nice.

Its the university she "attended" for the sole purpose of making it an issue.  Why should a university pay for a students insurance? 

Republicans, they all want a free market 'til it kicks 'em in the rear then they come beggin' for relief like Ayn Rand did when she was diagnosed with cancer--straight to the big evil gubment for help (posing as her maid, of course--oddly similar to Limbaugh's oxycontin scandal).

Every time some one disagrees with you...you either dismiss their comments as canned or spew some meant to be insulting little half truism that you heard on comedy Central.
0 Substance

Well, I don't see the point in discussions with anyone who would defend Limbaugh, frankly, and insults are much more fun. It's like sitting at my kitchen table and spewing insults at the wall--eerily like what Limbaugh does. 

Have you seen me, in any of our exchanges, once defend Limbaugh or what he said? I'm not going to let you frame the conversation that easily. This is purely about what you don't say or do depending on who said it.

Nope. This is about the advertisers who support Limbaugh's speech. I think we should let them know that we won't be purchasing their products until they pull their dollars from Limbaugh's show.

Heh. I see you like The Tom Hartman show.  (ie, they were just talking about Ayn Rand in almost those exact words...)  And weren't you just criticizing someone for copying and pasting from Heritage?  heh.

Missed Hartmann today. Got that from some other lefty blog. Can you disprove it? I'm serious. Is that a Lefty liberal conspiracy? Goodness, no I hafta go look something else up.

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Profile IconDuke City Fix via Facebook
Thumbnail

Comet Lovejoy makes an appearance, and an Albuquerque birding "Big Year," in BirdNerd's latest update!

ABQ…

See More
Facebook49 minutes ago · Reply
BirdNerd's blog post was featured
51 minutes ago
Tom Frouge liked Adelita's blog post Burque Music Scene: Mariachi Mystery Tour
58 minutes ago
BirdNerd posted a blog post
1 hour ago

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango