I suffered through three hours of his reptilian twaddle to make the list you will find here:

http://bullhornjournal.com/blog1/2012/03/07/limbaugh-boycott-list/

Tags: advertiser, boycott, limbaugh, radio

Views: 2707

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, the short answer is yes. I don't really have associates in that regard though. I'm not a social conservative at all, can't stand them really. The "religious right" bothers me as much as it does most of you. Need to start a secular conservative group I guess. Bible beaters hijacked the conservative movement long ago. You could call me a Goldwater type, similar to Dennis Miller or Penn Jillette. There are some of us out there.

That's interesting, thanks for your reply.  I'm what would be called a "liberal" in most cases, although I feel like I'm more of a moderate.  I agree with you regarding the hijacking of the conservative movement.  Secular conservatism is an interesting concept.

Its always nice for us God believing conservatives when we can tout an atheist in the midst. Helps with the street cred....ie, "You're all religious nuts and just wanna force your stupid idiotic fairytale on the rest of us!"

"No way! Look at that dude. He thinks were idiots too!"

"Oh...whatevs."

Word.

RSS

Connect with Us!

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, Sophie, once banned twice shyKitson

© 2014   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service