Saw the posts of wonderful eateries and remembered that I have been struggling to find a place that has GOOD food and a meeting room for about 12-16 people. Found Weck's on Montgomery and Louisiana, but would like to expand to other food options.

restaurant

Tags: food, meeting rooms, restaurants

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Flying Star... at least a couple of them have meeting rooms... I like the food-- a little something for everyone.
That's right I heard that the downtown one has a meeting room, but because parking can be such a pain, I didn't give it more thought. Are there other flying stars that you know of with rooms? The Paseo Del Norte and Wyoming one doesn't have any.
there is a parking lot on silver for the flying star, diagonally across the street
(no charge)
Parking at the downtown Flying Star is very easy. There is a huge lot just across the street.
The new hotel Andaluz has meeting rooms and they have a restaurant that I believe does the catering for the meeting rooms.
Nice, but don't need a formal meeting room as in hotel convention style. Just something cozy where we can have private conversations for 12- 16 people. Also worried about convenience, parking, traffic. But thanks for the idea! Any other suggestions?
Andaluz has small private meeting rooms (both in the hotel and the restaurant) that are not formal. Actually, quite the opposite - small and quaint.
A Tea Co up on Eubank in the Heights. Locally owned, with a quiet back room used by several weekly groups of various flavors. Owner is a hoot and knows his tea inside and out.

http://www.annapolisteacompany.net/
I drive past that place all the time! Checked out the website and the prices are reasonable - only problem is the late opening time. Need something that is open around 8:00 am
Slate Street! They have a nice little private room, serve breakfast and have yummy food.
Just recently heard of this place will definitely check it out esp the private room. Thanks Jen.
Parking at Slate Street, now that is a tough one.

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Boofy's Best for Pets posted events
1 hour ago
Jennifer DePaolo commented on dillydallydewey's blog post Art, Kids, Albuquerque!
1 hour ago
mezzokc posted an event
Thumbnail

Linnell Festival Fall Reading Series at The Box Performance Space

November 1, 2014 from 2pm to 4pm
2 hours ago
Monica commented on Adelita's blog post What To Do In ABQ
2 hours ago

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee