We are moving from one house to another in ABQ and looking for movers. There are so many on craigslist, but want a trustworthy and reliable company- any suggestions?

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I used Two Men and a Truck recently, recommended by my realtor. They showed up a little late, but were otherwise pretty good. Nothing was broken, the guys really hauled to get stuff moved in and out, and they get paid by the hour, they didn't try to drag it out. I was a little worried about some of the things they had to take apart to fit through the doors (they seemed not as careful as I would have liked with my precious possessions), but everything got put back together safely and perfectly.
We moved here in January and found a fellow named James on Craig's list. He and one other guy did a great job! They were very careful with our furniture while moving quickly to unload the truck. The listing on Craig's list is: moving?MOVING?moving?our 26ft truck+2pros=50hr your truck 30=hr (over 5 years on the job 505-934-8773).
thanks everyone!!

Connect with Us!

Community Forum

Best Burger in New Mexico? 71 Replies

Started by Greg Kaufman in Food & Drink. Last reply by Sharon Niederman yesterday.

New DCF Group - Ukulele

Started by vinceinburque in General Discussion on Monday.

Women's Haircut + Blow Dry = $30 (Coupon) for Victor @ Cruz's Hair Studio 2 Replies

Started by John Maguire in Announcements. Last reply by John Maguire Nov 9.

Who has amazing appetizers? 16 Replies

Started by Sophie in Food & Drink. Last reply by Kitson Harvey Nov 9.

The best wings in town? 10 Replies

Started by Sophie in Food & Drink. Last reply by Kitson Harvey Nov 9.

Latest Activity

Profile Iconamy riddle and Alex Thorne joined Duke City Fix
10 minutes ago
Kitson Harvey liked Dee Cohen's blog post ABQ Pics: Puffed Up
10 minutes ago
E Cline's event was featured

Christmas Choral Concert by UNM Choral Ensembles, Free Organ Jubilee Concert at First Presbyterian Church

December 1, 2015 from 7:30pm to 8:45pm
47 minutes ago
S Drury's event was featured

November 28, 2015 from 2pm to 3pm
48 minutes ago

Regular Features

Anyone can blog on the Duke City Fix, but here are the folks who blog most often:

© 2015   Created by Duke City Fix.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service