Hey All
I am driving to Seattle next weekend and I have done this before, taking I-40 West to US-491/191 then 1-15 to 1-84 and so on. The second leg from SLC to Seattle is pretty straight forward, but I was wondering if anyone had any other routes they have drive from the Duke City to SLC? I used MapQuest and it gave me a route using US-550. Any advice would be great. I want to take the fastest route.
Thanks again!

Tags: driving, road, trip

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i've driven abq to slc by taking 40 west and hanging a right in gallup. thence shiprock, cortez, monticello, etc. nice drive.
yea that's what we usually do. i assume that's probably the best route but I had to ask just in case I am missing out on a faster/easier route!
We drive there every winter, and we go I25 north to 550 all the way up toward Farmington. Take 64 west than take a right at Cortez and head north on 160 to 491. Head from there to Moab on 191. Take 70E briefly than continue on 191/6 up through Price. (Don't go on 70 all the way to I15, that way is much slower). It spits you out just below Provo. The I40 route to Shiprock didn't buy us much and we clocked it at about 45 minutes longer.
thanks! I talked to a guy at work who does frequent business roadtrips and he recommended the same route as you! i appreciate the help.

RSS

Connect with Us!

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, SophieAdelitaKitson

© 2014   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service