I'm always complaining that we dont have enough places to eat in downtownish area.  Well today I found a wonderful place.....Robins Kitchen.  I dont have ALL the pertinent details, but you guys are a smart bunch, if you're hungry and like really good homemade soups, sandwiches AND apple pie I know you will find it.

I do remember she said she was open only weekdays starting a 7:30.  They rotate soups.  They have 2 sizes of sandwiches, big and little..........little was perfect for me.........well with some apple pie.

3 people told me they have good coffee, dont know, did not try it. But I hope so cause I need a break from Java Joes burnt coffee.

Its a nice small friendly place with a huge open kitchen thats spotless, and big windows with sun coming in.

Harwood Art Center corner of Mountain and 6th, 7th, 5th.......somewhere around there.  

Try it! Cause I  want her to  stay in business.

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One other thing I remember, she does catering.  So if you are getting ready for a big event and need a caterer go in and have a test run.  I was impressed and I'm picky in a funny sorta way. Hate hype and hoopla about bad food and trendy decor, love simple basic fresh food........oh one other thing my bill was not over $5.......now thats amazing.
I can totally vouch for this place!  It's fantastic!  And Robin is such a sweetie!  The Harwood is at the corner of Mountain and 7th.
And be nice in there.  No fighting over who is paying the check.
This place is a little-known gem. Fantastic food in a unique setting. Highly recommended!
Robin is great.  She provides lunches for the kids at Escuela Del Sol (part of the Harwood).  Very healthy and tasty cooking.  Also offers soups and breads you can take home and freeze.

RSS

Connect with Us!

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider

Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Adelita, Hettie, Phil_0 and Masshole in Fringecrest

DCF Flickr Photos

© 2014   Created by MarketPlace Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service