Sarah Palin at the Marriott on Monday Morning at 8:30am

Sarah Palin is coming to town tomorrow morning. I just got the phone call. Less than 24 hrs notice. Hey - less than 12 hrs notice. Interesting. She is coming to endorse Susan Martinez. Guess who I'm not voting for. Not in a million years would I vote for anyone that woman endorses.

Why did I get the call? I guess they thought I'd be interested. I am on the books as a registered Republican. I have never bothered to fix that because I like to think of myself as a double agent of sorts. And because I get these kind of calls. And I get satisfaction leading people on who call me to "get my support." sort of like those people who are gonna get me on the first page of google for my search term. I love to lead them on too. "Really? you can do that for me? Swell!"

Views: 11

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

As one of the moderators of this site, I made the decision to close down this discussion. The discussion had strayed so far off topic that it was time to move on. If you would like to discuss this with me, please message me. Let me be very clear, it is completely unacceptable to harass any member of this site after a discussion has been closed. I have no problems banning people for bad behavior. You have been warned. - Adelita

RSS

Connect with Us!

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, SophieAdelitaKitson

© 2014   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service