Tags: $0, cost, valentine

Views: 10

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is so cool!
Where I come from, they spray paint that on the water tower or overpass, but i guess that will do, too!
Great stuff.
Lovely...My heart feels lighter after seeing this. One of the reasons I love Albuquerque--we're such an expressive people. Deeply, tirelessly, recklessly, achingly, passionately expressive. Thanks for posting this.
My sister is so blessed to be married to a man like you! I love you and I am so blessed to have you as a brother in-law!
YOU are AWESOME
Everywhere i turned yesterday there was Lonnie & his Valentines! (newspaper, Alibi, Fix) I love it & am so happy to see someone with such original expression. Lonnie represents the true meaning of Valentines, with a real expression of love. I've always loved Valentine's day but was feeling jaded the last couple of years, feeling like it has turned into a big "Hallmark Holiday" with lots of forced expectations. Then I read about Lonnie & was restored. It is not the size of the chocolates but just being reminded how much we are loved that counts. And the creativity & time he puts in are a real expression of his feeling. Anybody can go to Walgreens.
WOW thanks I'm inspired!
Agreed, Kitson. A very likable idea here and perfect for the South Valley. Go Ravens. Go Ernie Pyle Warriors.
Very sweet, but the music in the video creeped me out a little. I felt like I was about to witness a murder.

RSS

Connect with Us!

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider

Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Adelita, Hettie, Phil_0 and Masshole in Fringecrest

DCF Flickr Photos

Latest Activity

Teresa Gallion liked The DitchRider's blog post The Sunday Poem Mitch Rayes...
49 minutes ago
Teresa Gallion commented on The DitchRider's blog post The Sunday Poem Mitch Rayes...
49 minutes ago
Dee Cohen liked hettie's blog post Morning Fix: Where to Begin
2 hours ago
Profile Iconlee gamelsky and Al Paxton joined Duke City Fix
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by MarketPlace Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service