I've noticed quite a few articles get linked in the morning fix through the Albuquerque Journal online.

Do you pay the $100.00 for online subscription to the Journal? Or do you answer the questions to read the article?

Tags: albuquerque, journal

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The questions are easy...there seems little point in subscribing as long as that's an option...

I just answer the questions. 

Mostly I just read the visible sentence or two to find out the subject. If the subject's truly interesting, I answer the questions. If the questions seem disguised political surveys or push polls, I try to get my actual opinion through their filter. If they're just consumer surveys, I usually click None of the Above. 

I don't think the Morning Fix or other blogs link to the Albuq. Journal very often, for this very reason. 

If you are a paper subscriber, you can see the web version for free. Sometimes answering the questions gets you longer than a day.  And what the others said.

Frankly there is nothing in that rag worth answering a question for, much less paying for. The news articles are overtly biased and only remotely factual at best. I have seen better commentary on a bathroom wall.

But hey thats just me.

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Sí Serrano liked Dee Cohen's blog post ABQ Pics: Pumpkin Buns
5 minutes ago
Taylor Ranch Library posted events
6 minutes ago
Events NHCC's event was featured
Thumbnail

Chispa: Pimentel Concert Series Gerardo Pérez Capdevila, featuring Hector García at National Hispanic Cultural Center, Bank of America Theatre

November 1, 2014 from 7:30pm to 9pm
11 minutes ago
Downtown Growers Market's event was featured
Thumbnail

Downtown Growers’ Market at Downtown Growers’ Market

November 1, 2014 from 7am to 12pm
11 minutes ago

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, Sophie, once banned twice shyKitson