Late night things to do in Albuquerque

I don't really stay up late much anymore but I figured the folks at DCF could come up with at least something better than Wendy's.....

Something.... anybody?

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*cough* 24 hr Wal-mart?

First off, thank you soooo much for posting this, I laughed so. hard.  When did Wendy's get so popular?  Is it their new "natural" fries?  

Keeping on the food theme--Frontier?  or...you know, any of the bars/clubs in our fair city?  or even, other Burquenos...  

filiberto's on central and atrisco...great food and silly bar crowd peeps.

One of my (few) complaints about ABQ is the lack of dining/coffee shop options after 9pm. I'm watching this post with much interest!!

Village Inn? Ha.

I heard a rumor that O'Niell's kitchen is open late? Can anyone confirm this?

I think O'Neill's kitchen is usually open til about 11pm.  But why go there when you can go hang out at Wendy's?
Village Inn, Jack in the Box, Del Taco, Denny's and my favorite, IHOP, are open 24 hrs.  The crepes @ IHOP are especially good.
El Sarape on Central at San Mateo stays open super-late on weekends to catch the crowds from the bailes...I don't know if the one on Isleta does too, but I would assume so.

What about the late night taco trucks. After a late night boot scooting at the Caravan East...

RSS

Connect with Us!

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider

Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Adelita, Phil_0 

DCF Flickr Photos

Latest Activity

Adelita commented on Adelita's blog post Parade, Open Streets, Buddy Walk and Zumba In the Street
15 seconds ago
Maxwell Museum posted events
44 seconds ago
Kathleen "Kat" Wruck replied to Sophie's discussion Locally Owned Pet Supply Shops in the group Querque Cats
15 minutes ago
Kathleen "Kat" Wruck replied to Sophie's discussion Locally Owned Pet Supply Shops in the group Querque Cats
19 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by MarketPlace Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service