I know it's been many months, but I still can't believe that Kokoro closed. Does anyone know what happened?

Tags: Kokoro

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From there Facebook page back in October.  This is the latest posting they have on the page also.

Hello everyone, its been awhile.
There has been an overwhelming mount of questions regarding the re-opening date. We Have been closed since mid July and intended on re-opening early this month under different management. Unfortunately, curtain circumstances has made it impossible for us to re-open this year. We are terribly sorry to disappoint all of our loyal customers who has been waiting patiently. We do not have any details to when the restaurant will re-open but we are curtain to re-open sometime next year. We can't apologize enough for the inconvenience but we're so grateful for the community of people who has supported us for the last six years. Thank you.

In the meantime you can always go to O Ramen...

Gen Kai is another pretty good alternative. Not quite the same as Kokoro, but pretty good. I liked the curry at Gen Kai better than O Ramen, and they have donburi and udon and limited sushi. If it's ramen you crave, I would recommend O Ramen

Tokyo Kitchen (Menaul, next to the Flying Star) is also good

RSS

Connect with Us!

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider

Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Adelita, Hettie, Phil_0 and Masshole in Fringecrest

DCF Flickr Photos

© 2014   Created by MarketPlace Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service