My favorite florist, Ed and Elaine's Hallmark has recently gone out of business.  They could always be counted on for fresh, long-losting flowers that were arranged beautifully.  I was sad to see them go.
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I thought about using an internet florist but would rather spend the money locally.   I would appreciate suggestions for quality flowers from a friendly florist.

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like People's Flowers on Montgomery and Eubank.
Balloon and Blooms on 6th street just north of Mountain. They are in an old Church. Frank and Jerry are awesome.

ADDRESS

1323 Sixth St. N.W. Albuquerque NM 87102

(505) 242-7622
I just pick some from the neighbor's flowerbed......
Costco. Sunflower Market.
The little flower shop by Kelly's Brew Pub is hands down my favorite in town. I like to pick out my own flowers, and they have a terrific, unique selection in their walk-in refrigerator. And they always take the time to properly prepare and arrange my selection, unlike most other stores I've been where they just bunch them together without thought.
Partyline Florist on 4th Street just north of Candelaria: http://www.partylineflorist.com/ They've been around for 50 years!

I had them design and deliver 4 client gift bouquets/arrangements this past holiday season. To a person, the clients LOVED them! I told them my budget and gave them creative license. All four were perfect for the client.

No, they didn't pay me to say this.
I second Balloons and Blooms. They did my wedding and have done other flower arrangements for my family, all of which came out beautifully.
Want to try a different florist? Even though we are located in on the Pueblo of Laguna reservation... maybe we can help you out! We're Desert Flower - a unique floral and gift shop! Our website is currently under construction... but it gives you an idea of what we can do. We are totally independent - meaning we aren't affiliated with the wire services - and so each floral arrangement is unique and one-of-a kind.

Click here to contact Desert Flower!
Thanks, everybody. Great suggestions.
We love the long lasting flowers and beautiful arrangements from The Flower Gallery at San Mateo and Lomas. My partner has never been dissappointed and every freind who has received flowers from us has been blown away.

Her staff is fantastic and the selection and freshness is unmatched.

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Terry L DeWitt posted an event
Thumbnail

Canvas and Coffee Painting Classes at Los Ranchos

December 21, 2014 at 1pm to December 26, 2014 at 10am
2 hours ago
Ben Moffett posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Adelita liked Dee Cohen's blog post ABQ Pics: Little Tree
8 hours ago
Sun Dog commented on ramon t's blog post Good Bye Wine(os)
10 hours ago

Members

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Phil_0, Sophie, once banned twice shyKitson

© 2014   Created by Duke City Fix.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service