Hi All,

Just wondered... If a new dog park opened, where should it be located? Any thoughts???

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

Novella Park near Montgomery and Pennsylvania or over near Pennsylvania and Osuna.

Too many people assume that the arroyo and soccer fields are the appropriate place for their dog to take a crap.

I suppose I would be ok with more Dog Crap Bag Dispensers at all city parks.

Stardust (correct name?) park could use a fenced dog area as well. No real place for Central Heights people to take their pooch without hopping in the car.
In a central location so west, east, south and north siders can all access. But hopefully in a place where usage would not adversely impact local residents in terms of congestion, etc.
Pennsylvania and Osuna or ADO would be perfect!!
I am new here, what is ADO?
I have moved my water dog here, occasionally I like to take her to the rio grande to swim. I think a beach approved dog park in the within the city limits would be a plus for ABQ. San Diego has successful Beach dog parks, ocean of course. Kona would love it!!!!
Attachments:
I'll second this motion!! Would love to have a beach dog park!!
On Montbel Place just northeast of the Comcast property is a large, weedy lot that would be perfect for a dog park.. No housing anywhere around. Another thing I wish they'd concentrate on more than more dog parks, though, is bringing a water supply to those of the existing dog parks that don't have it.

RSS

Connect with Us!

Latest Activity

Sophie liked Dee Cohen's blog post ABQ Pics: Passing Through
8 minutes ago
SweetCaroline commented on Dee Cohen's blog post NM Pics: Arrow Motel
47 minutes ago
SweetCaroline liked Dee Cohen's blog post NM Pics: Arrow Motel
49 minutes ago
DCMc liked Adelita's blog post What To Do In ABQ
1 hour ago

Members