I will get you more information as this is coming up very soon but it is past midnight and i am tired and I am in pain. It is sponsored by the National Fibromyalgia Assoc. ( http://www.fmaware.org/site/PageServer?pagename=community_awarenessDay).

I would like to see us do something....

Views: 1

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Anna! Welcome to our group. I'm so glad to see you posting some new info. -Laura
Hi Laura, I was hoping to get some response to the little that I did post. Anyway it is too late to plan anything for this year. But I sure would like to plan for next year. I will be happy to head it up, but that doesn't mean I want to do all the work! So I hope you, at least are interested, and maybe some other folks in this group are interested in working on it. I have 4 doctor's appts in the next 3 days, so I will be busy. I will try to check in on Wed. afternoon.I am having my family wear purple ribbons on Tuesday. BTW Happy Mother's Day.
Anna
well - guess we missed this one! planning for next year - to be honest is just too far away for me to commit to anything! But, it might be a very good thing.

Anna, welcome to the group. Sorry you have fibro! I sort of pop in now and then -

Take care.
I didn't make it checking in on Wednesday like I said. I was so exhausted I slept the whole afternoon and then the whole night. I felt better when I got up this morning.

Glad to meet you Kris, and thanks for your interest in the Awareness Day. Lord knows what I'll be doing this time next year, but I hope it is raising chickens, going to baseball games and planning for Awareness Day. LOL And having you help me do it...

RSS

Connect with Us!

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider

Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Adelita, Hettie, Phil_0 and Masshole in Fringecrest

DCF Flickr Photos

items in Duke City Fix More Duke City Fix photos

Latest Activity

Michelle Meaders commented on Dee Cohen's blog post ABQ Pics: Gate
4 hours ago