I will get you more information as this is coming up very soon but it is past midnight and i am tired and I am in pain. It is sponsored by the National Fibromyalgia Assoc. ( http://www.fmaware.org/site/PageServer?pagename=community_awarenessDay).

I would like to see us do something....

Views: 1

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Anna! Welcome to our group. I'm so glad to see you posting some new info. -Laura
Hi Laura, I was hoping to get some response to the little that I did post. Anyway it is too late to plan anything for this year. But I sure would like to plan for next year. I will be happy to head it up, but that doesn't mean I want to do all the work! So I hope you, at least are interested, and maybe some other folks in this group are interested in working on it. I have 4 doctor's appts in the next 3 days, so I will be busy. I will try to check in on Wed. afternoon.I am having my family wear purple ribbons on Tuesday. BTW Happy Mother's Day.
Anna
well - guess we missed this one! planning for next year - to be honest is just too far away for me to commit to anything! But, it might be a very good thing.

Anna, welcome to the group. Sorry you have fibro! I sort of pop in now and then -

Take care.
I didn't make it checking in on Wednesday like I said. I was so exhausted I slept the whole afternoon and then the whole night. I felt better when I got up this morning.

Glad to meet you Kris, and thanks for your interest in the Awareness Day. Lord knows what I'll be doing this time next year, but I hope it is raising chickens, going to baseball games and planning for Awareness Day. LOL And having you help me do it...

RSS

Connect with Us!

Regular Features

• "Sunday Poetry" with The Ditch Rider

Johnny_Mango

• Daily Photo by Dee

• "Morning Fix" with Adelita, Phil_0 

DCF Flickr Photos

Latest Activity

Adelita commented on Adelita's blog post Parade, Open Streets, Buddy Walk and Zumba In the Street
3 minutes ago
Maxwell Museum posted events
3 minutes ago
Kathleen "Kat" Wruck replied to Sophie's discussion Locally Owned Pet Supply Shops in the group Querque Cats
18 minutes ago
Kathleen "Kat" Wruck replied to Sophie's discussion Locally Owned Pet Supply Shops in the group Querque Cats
22 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by MarketPlace Media.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service